BadAssBoldCasewithConcho3.jpg

BadAssBoldCasewithConcho4.jpg

BadAssBoldCasewithConcho5.jpg

BadAssBoldCasewithConcho6.jpg

Are you bold enough to use?

Last edited:

RustyNail

Reaction score
Yeah, I know, I trying my best to showcase leather to local not to look into superficial items, i uses etsy to sell my stuff, and also hope to influence some here. Sufu, styleforum and cfm are too crowded, and there are already Corter, Hollows and Unlucky..... dun reqlly want to head on with those artisan...

seems like u frequent there, do give some comments!!!! To motivate me and make better things!!

i think that the stuffs you do are really great. so far i've only had a wallet and wallet rein made by Unlucky and judging from your pics i think that workmanship is definitely somewhere on par. :s13:

anyway just curious are you affiliated with 310 woodland?

scasi

Reaction score
oh yes, owner is my guru, he teaches me everything.

BTW to all the leather fans out there, (if you are around) are you all interested in picking up leather crafting as hobby?whether as a skill or knowledge.

We are (310 Woodland) planning to organize leather crafting school/lesson for beginner, intermediate and apprenticeship.

Leather Workshop

Beginner 3 month course (basic tools included) = learn how to cut, stitch, paste and make small leather goods. (Fees Est: 700)
Intermediate 6 month course = learn how to make a series of fashionable accessories, bags, leather curving etc (Fees Est 1200)
Apprenticeship (learn to design, make and sell) join the team to produce quality products selling in major department stalls and operate a shop (after complete of classes and base on shortlisting by skill learn to create a brand of your own)

Any interested party do drop email to obbi@softroom-solutions.com

We will need 10 Student to start the school and another 10 to roll out the programs.

boyabouttown

Reaction score
Show me a picture, maybe can try doing it...

hi scasi, this is the bracelet im talking about, sorry im unable to post pictures only can provide links. Below is the actual Bottega Veneta leather cuff bracelet:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2429858&highlight=bottega&page=11

Here's something similar i found on the net:

http://www.lusterforever.com/product/black-woven-leather-bracelet-with-chinese-knot-1754.cfm

IF you really do and can made them... i would wanna buy from you, at an affordable price of course. :)

boyabouttown

Reaction score
i love leathers too, but not to the extent of learning to craft, i just like leather products :s7:

scasi

Reaction score
hi scasi, this is the bracelet im talking about, sorry im unable to post pictures only can provide links. Below is the actual Bottega Veneta leather cuff bracelet:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2429858&highlight=bottega&page=11

Here's something similar i found on the net:

http://www.lusterforever.com/product/black-woven-leather-bracelet-with-chinese-knot-1754.cfm

IF you really do and can made them... i would wanna buy from you, at an affordable price of course. :)

Let me try 1st, will update pics here once complete

EEXOOO

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro scasi,

I assume you're in Singapore right?
If I were to purchase from you, will I be able to self collect to save on the shipping cost?

scasi

Reaction score
hi eexooo, of course but no need self collect, i can send to you, let me know which u looking at...

VainKid

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the fullsnake skin iphone case, can u pm me a better price? will it be able to fit in a iphone with raceshield on ? any allowance left?

just to check if i would like to custom make a similar one with more allowance for the iphone, how much does it cost..

cheers

scasi

Reaction score
sorry for the delay of the bottega bracelet, i got a bit busy fulfilling some back log, will update once complete....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.