Official MIO TV Thread.......

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
When sign up 10Mbp SNBB, got give Mio Tv free right? The setop box given in this promo has DVR feature or not? Or have to top up?

I am recontracting my SNBB soon, think will be the above case, now seeing the channels got what to see, macam quite limited.

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the block that i am staying in amk has no mio tv coverage.

song bo?

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
the block that i am staying in amk has no mio tv coverage.

song bo?

Really don't understand why can have no coverage... isn't it just need phoneline? What they say to you? Actually I also don't know my block got coverage or not, need to call them to check or can find out online?

seeyourhead_jiejie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When sign up 10Mbp SNBB, got give Mio Tv free right? The setop box given in this promo has DVR feature or not? Or have to top up?

I am recontracting my SNBB soon, think will be the above case, now seeing the channels got what to see, macam quite limited.
the box given dun haf DVR..

seeyourhead_jiejie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really don't understand why can have no coverage... isn't it just need phoneline? What they say to you? Actually I also don't know my block got coverage or not, need to call them to check or can find out online?
mayb bandwidth or the distance to his house too far ? i also dun really noe the reason.

but i do heard a few friends of mine got this "no coverage for miotv" problem.

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Normal STB, if want DVR need to top up 10.70 per month if I am not wrong need to ask 1610 liao......

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No coverage means that either your area no equipment to support MIO TV or too far liao.....

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Call 18005556000 to ask.

No coverage means that either your area no equipment to support MIO TV or too far liao.....

Yes.

mayb bandwidth or the distance to his house too far ? i also dun really noe the reason.

but i do heard a few friends of mine got this "no coverage for miotv" problem.

Was being told that my area does not have enough bandwidth to support mio tv. only singnet was supported.

shank86

Reaction score
how many version of STB does mio has? how come my frenz say i gotch the DVR onez?

inxlee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just recontracted with singnet getting the miotv movie channel free for 1 year. didnt opt for the modem. my previous 2wire wireless modem with the miobox logo should be able to work right? the grey and black one not the white one.

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just recontracted with singnet getting the miotv movie channel free for 1 year. didnt opt for the modem. my previous 2wire wireless modem with the miobox logo should be able to work right? the grey and black one not the white one.

Should be provided the 2WIRE 2700 HGV-2 dun died on ya so fast......

inxlee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i opted to not take the new modem cause already have:D hopefully works:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.