Official MIO TV Thread.......

seriousbuyer0000

Reaction score
honestly i think only football.. hahah if not starhub is better i hear.

so irritating.. why cant they both merge the cable tv service.. it's killling the consumer.

Phitenzilla

Reaction score
i think so too.... cos i have it and now only watching 15 shows channel (316) and football frenzy... Seems like nothing much else better than Starhub...

Any recommendations for something like Channel 55 or 62 of starhub...

Everything seems to be pay per demand- as a whole, i think is quite expensive to have a full bundle...

inxlee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already said mah, can use.
However, this is after they force install 2701 for you. And, well, lets just say this, you should take the 2701 in all case, be it you keep or use.

bro what if i dont have the 2701? cause i already opted not to take it for some waiver.

seeyourhead_jiejie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro what if i dont have the 2701? cause i already opted not to take it for some waiver.

Err..I think its either Francis or Liangtam used to be or currently an installer if they know much abt the ongoing....

i cant post the screenshot of the announcement in my online work system...as good as telling them to sack me...

trust me...as of OCT 1st 2wire 2700hgv-2 cant be used for MIOTV..the sales ppl wud ask you either to buy the 2wire 2701 in installment,or settle for the aztech 1000er ethernet modem...if ur on a MIO Home bundle recontract or new contract(which in actual fact u will be given new modem)...u refuse to pay extra u will be debundled and charge accordingly or ur miotv installation wud be cancelled if u were on the old 2wire 2700 but wanna watch miotv

saw what Freakerzz post ?

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Err..I think its either Francis or Liangtam used to be or currently an installer if they know much abt the ongoing....

i cant post the screenshot of the announcement in my online work system...as good as telling them to sack me...

trust me...as of OCT 1st 2wire 2700hgv-2 cant be used for MIOTV..the sales ppl wud ask you either to buy the 2wire 2701 in installment,or settle for the aztech 1000er ethernet modem...if ur on a MIO Home bundle recontract or new contract(which in actual fact u will be given new modem)...u refuse to pay extra u will be debundled and charge accordingly or ur miotv installation wud be cancelled if u were on the old 2wire 2700 but wanna watch miotv

Can dun sexposed me or not..... You in which department de PM me thanks....

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cordless home connect is the home plug right ?
its using powerline ethernet. so its not wireless.

theres another device that they used to provide for wireless home connect, tat is using wireless connection. but it come in a set of 2.

so it does not use ur 2wire wireless connection.

That's Ruckus, singtel now out of stock for that also, need to re-appointment if needed for ruckus, that is unless your house is deem unable to user homeplugs.....

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agreed wif liangtam..

but the installer couldnt help you...if ur firmware is not up to date...
and installer still have to write sumtin in the report..how to write if have to use the old 2wire 2700hgv2?got SOP to follow la..hand r tied..cannot close 1 eyes oso...LL lo

So far 2WIRE 2700 HGV-2 firmware is 5.29.113 if I am not wrong.......

Francis85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already said mah, can use.
However, this is after they force install 2701 for you. And, well, lets just say this, you should take the 2701 in all case, be it you keep or use.

The FT is suppose to install the 2WIRE 2701 HGV-E for ya, even though you want to use the old modem which is the 2WIRE 2700 HGV-2 this is so as to mininse downtime in case modem faulty, can just plug in wires and power then the new modem can use liao.....

inxlee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so if no 2701 they wont install? but already made appointment and they know that i didnt opt to take the 2701. btw anybody can link me to the latest firmware for the 2700? cant seem to find it on their website.

liangtam

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2Wire firmware has never been available for download directly by end users.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.