Corbell Product Warranty Policy

Wolowitz

Reaction score
Query - Cosair HX620 warranty

Hi,

I've purchased a Cosair hx620 from MediaMart on the 16 May but the retailer forgot to chop my warranty card. Was out of the country afterwards/busy with work and could only make the trip down to SLS today to chop my card. The lady at the shop repeatedly said that I could send in my warranty card and the warranty was still valid despite the obvious condition that 'this warranty is null (if) not posed to corbell technology pte ltd within 14 days'.

Would just like to reconfirm with corbell if the warranty is indeed still valid. This late posting is because MediaMart forgot to chop my card, not because i delayed in sending in the warranty. Afterall, not all of us have the free time to immediately go down to SLS the next day to get the chop right? :)

regards
Wolowitz

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've purchased a Cosair hx620 from MediaMart on the 16 May but the retailer forgot to chop my warranty card. Was out of the country afterwards/busy with work and could only make the trip down to SLS today to chop my card. The lady at the shop repeatedly said that I could send in my warranty card and the warranty was still valid despite the obvious condition that 'this warranty is null (if) not posed to corbell technology pte ltd within 14 days'.

Would just like to reconfirm with corbell if the warranty is indeed still valid. This late posting is because MediaMart forgot to chop my card, not because i delayed in sending in the warranty. Afterall, not all of us have the free time to immediately go down to SLS the next day to get the chop right? :)

regards
Wolowitz
Hi Wolowitz, :)

No worries about that.
Warranty is definitely valid.
You can register online as well.
Just make sure our warranty sticker is on the product mst importantly.

Cheers! :)

ken_nuff

Reaction score
Updated info on our product line, warranty policy and some general information.

MSI
Barebones : 2 Years Warranty (Mainboard and PSU)
Consumer Electronics (CE) : 1 Year Warranty

Antec
Siganture / Quattro series : 5 Years Warranty
TruePower Trio Series : 5 Years Warranty
TruePower 1.0/2.0 Series : 3 Years Warranty
NeoHE Series : 3 Years Warranty
SmartPower 1.0/2.0 Series : 3 Years Warranty
Casings : 1 Year Warranty**
Cooler Fans & Accessories : 1 Year Warranty

*Do make sure to double check with your retailer/e-tailer before purchasing.
Sometimes, there are certain items which are carried by multiple distributers/traders.
Hence, there might be some confusion.
If you're unsure, feel free to PM coolstyle(The one with the devilish avatar).
I'm sure many cool bros here have ended up chatting over PM with him.

eh what about Antec Earthwatt? together with casing also 1 yr ?

Does corbell still bring in Barebones from MSI ? Plus are there brands by corbell carried by other distributers? Do you bring in the Antec Designer 500/Plus?

Last edited:

Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
eh what about Antec Earthwatt? together with casing also 1 yr ?

Does corbell still bring in Barebones from MSI ? Plus are there brands by corbell carried by other distributers? Do you bring in the Antec Designer 500/Plus?

Hi bro,

Antec Earthwatts PSU is 3 yr warranty.
For Antec casing, some models are 3 yr (look for the AQ3 logo) and some are 1 yr. Cheers. :)

ah_khoo

Reaction score
is it possibile to upgrade warranty? got a tt toughpower cable management 750w purchase on 20/07/2007. warranty is endin next year so abit worry. :o

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got a BIG prob . my corsair ram ddr400 512mb ram memtest failed. got CT - corbell sticker. but no receipt .. any 1 tell me if i can still RMA ?

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RMA Corsair RAM directly from Corbell Office?

Yes, provided that its warrantied under us.

Eg. :
warranty_1.jpg

is it possibile to upgrade warranty? got a tt toughpower cable management 750w purchase on 20/07/2007. warranty is endin next year so abit worry. :o

Hi ah_khoo, :)

Sorry, so far there isnt any warranty extension program from Thermaltake.
:o

got a BIG prob . my corsair ram ddr400 512mb ram memtest failed. got CT - corbell sticker. but no receipt .. any 1 tell me if i can still RMA ?

Yes, as long as our CT sticker is there, no problems.
Just remember to let our guys know if you need any specifics,
like single-sided or double sided as we might not know/have. :)

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coolstyle check you with
last yr ard june bought a pair of Corsair XMS DDR 4GB rams
the receipt all faded off already.
cannot see date and etc

because rams buy in show
no paste CT warranty sticker.
can bring over to paste?
:yawn:

Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Coolstyle check you with
last yr ard june bought a pair of Corsair XMS DDR 4GB rams
the receipt all faded off already.
cannot see date and etc

because rams buy in show
no paste CT warranty sticker.
can bring over to paste?
:yawn:

Hi bro,

Just come with the ram and the faded receipt and we will do something. No worries. :)

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro,

Just come with the ram and the faded receipt and we will do something. No worries. :)

thanks.
the rams are not faulty so no need servicing
just wondering if suay suay next time need to service then my receipt all faded
then i in deep **** =:p

dhung_67

Reaction score
Problem with ATI 3870 MSI

I have a very special case with my VGA card MSI ATI 3870,bought in the forum.Everything work fine,but sometime overheat(I never Overclock,cause dont play game),already put big fan to reduce heat.Each month have same problem with the DVI cable and have to change new one.After changing new cable,everything become stable,next month the problem persist and have to change another DVI cable.Total cable changing now is 7.Even I have already change DVI port ( there are 2 port,same problem).When the problem persist,the screen flick,sometime like faulty by VRAM,but after chaging the new cable everything normaly.Its very weird with this case.Pls help me how to do.

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a very special case with my VGA card MSI ATI 3870,bought in the forum.Everything work fine,but sometime overheat(I never Overclock,cause dont play game),already put big fan to reduce heat.Each month have same problem with the DVI cable and have to change new one.After changing new cable,everything become stable,next month the problem persist and have to change another DVI cable.Total cable changing now is 7.Even I have already change DVI port ( there are 2 port,same problem).When the problem persist,the screen flick,sometime like faulty by VRAM,but after chaging the new cable everything normaly.Its very weird with this case.Pls help me how to do.
Hi dhung_67, :)

It might not be the card or cable.
We had this incident before, very much similar to yours.
We changed our cable and videocard but it kept coming back after a few days.
Then we realised it was our monitor.
Everytime it occurred, we shaked and pressed our LCD and it returns back to normal.
We had no idea what was wrong, probably the LCD was giving problems and
we had been using it for 3-4 years.

dhung_67

Reaction score
Hi dhung_67, :)

It might not be the card or cable.
We had this incident before, very much similar to yours.
We changed our cable and videocard but it kept coming back after a few days.
Then we realised it was our monitor.
Everytime it occurred, we shaked and pressed our LCD and it returns back to normal.
We had no idea what was wrong, probably the LCD was giving problems and
we had been using it for 3-4 years.

Oh,thanks for explain.Its clear now,will try to follow your information.Never think thats the LCD have sometime crazy like that.Thanks a lot.

bluerr

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 1x2GB Corsair 6400 800Mhz RAM which is faulty (cant start up, but the other piece if fine). However i dont have the receipt, can i still bring it down? It comes with the 'CT' sticker.

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bluerr, :)

Yes, as long as our warranty sticker is there
we can help you with it. :)

vin1505

Reaction score
Hi coolstyle, I just bought the Team Elite DDR3 1333/6GB RAM triple channel kit. However after installing, my OS (Vista Home Premim 64bit) can only detect 4GB. Did some troubleshooting and found that 1 of the RAM is not being detected so I believed the particular RAM could be faulty. So for RAM do i still need to RMA it or 1-1 exchange???

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We'll do a 1-1 exchange straight.
No worries.
Before that, try exchanging the dimms around the slots.
Sometimes, it might be not properly fitted or just the board
did not detect.
See if that works.
:)

vin1505

Reaction score
We'll do a 1-1 exchange straight.
No worries.
Before that, try exchanging the dimms around the slots.
Sometimes, it might be not properly fitted or just the board
did not detect.
See if that works.
:)

cool, yup i tried moving the 'faulty' dimm around the slots...seems to be the same..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.