Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
classic keyboard 200
media keyboard
value optical mouse x2
clearchat premium pc headphone

homevase

Reaction score
Hi all fellow users all here.... i dun know if heres the correct place to post but i might be able to get brand new logitech products at good discounted prices.
PM me your models interested and i'll see what i can get for you.
Cheers! :)

babyrobo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i want to buy a spare click and go dock aka the mouse nipple.. anyone knows where to buy or have one for sales ? pls sms me 90083506. would prefer to deal 11/11/09 or 12/11/09 tks!

Benihime

Reaction score
Hi guys, is this particular 2.1 speaker worth getting?? Logitech 2.1 speaker: LS21. Using it mainly for gaming and music. I saw it selling for $39 at SimLim the other day.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant find the shop sigh...all selling from 59 to 49 sigh

fr0stborne

Reaction score
anybody knows where i can still find the logitech driving force EX? cus im looking for a budget friendly wheel and i know logitech products always never fail to bring cost and usefulness to a high standard

i know driving force GT costs around $160++ now and driving force wireless costs $99, so maybe EX would cost $80++? anybody knows?

eurofunk

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat mouse from logi or ms to get now? afraid of razor due to the distro....

logi simple and efficient, 1 to 1 exchange no questions asked if faulty. MS even better, send courier to ur place to pick it up for exchange

Computer(Idiot)

Reaction score
Hi. Which webcam should I get for budgets below 50?
If I am willing to spend 80-90, which should I get?

Or should I turn my head towards creative/microsoft webcams?

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LX5 mouse low battery alert.

Hi,

My LX5 mouse is part of the Pro 2400 cordless Keyboard + Mouse combo. Lately, the mouse has always indicated that the battery is low. (red light flashing & message prompt) I have replaced 3 new sets of batteries (alkaline & non-alkaline) but the error message still persists.

Appreciate some help on this matter.

TIA. :)

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My LX5 mouse is part of the Pro 2400 cordless Keyboard + Mouse combo. Lately, the mouse has always indicated that the battery is low. (red light flashing & message prompt) I have replaced 3 new sets of batteries (alkaline & non-alkaline) but the error message still persists.

Appreciate some help on this matter.

TIA. :)

Anybody can help? TIA. :)

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can google for LX5 drivers?

see if can clear the error.

if not its the hardware problem

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.