View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:36 PM   #1082
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,310
hi, is it normal that alum foil is use to wrap around the class 'o' insulation rubber for the connection from the out door unit to the indoor?
was told of this from one of the sale man, another shop say they use form instead. or what is the correct way?

buzzmario is offline