Corbell Product Warranty Policy

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Submitted a online warranty registration last friday but did not receive the confirmation email. I received a confirmation email on the same day for online warranty registration last year.

Is it because i submitted the warranty registration after 24 days?

mitsukake

Reaction score
I too bought team Elite RAm few mth back
but since day 1 i have problem with it
out came the blue screem after a while and i have to restart my com
it mention memory x ........

zionsg88

Reaction score
I have MSI P965 NEO and recently tried to flash update the bios and failed. Now the Mobo cannot be reboot.

Does the warranty cover for this? Mobo still under warranty.

Or can I bring to corbell for the recovery?

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have MSI P965 NEO and recently tried to flash update the bios and failed. Now the Mobo cannot be reboot.

Does the warranty cover for this? Mobo still under warranty.

Or can I bring to corbell for the recovery?
If its still under warranty, you can bring it down to us.
No worries.:)

cKm

Reaction score
Just bought a Auzentech X-FI Forte today and was told by the shop that the receipt is the warranty. Feel abit uneasy about it so can I just confirm that it's true?

I saw a warranty card inside but the Dealer didn't chop for me also. The shop I bought from was Cybermind btw.

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No worries.
As long as our warranty sticker is on the product,
its all good.
Just keep the receipt and warranty card will you.
Likewise, you can also register the warranty online.
:)

cKm

Reaction score
Many thanks for the help. I guess that will save me the hassle of going down just to get the shop to chop their shop stamp :)

remy3413

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

i have a problem with my lancool PC-K58W casing i recently bought, the black plastic clips on the 5.25inch bay that secures the CD/DVD rom drives broke apart.

may i ask if i am able to RMA the casing ?

heres a picture of it :

732ff0d345.jpg

marcoyeo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Corbell / Coolstyle,

i'm using Antec NSK2480, comes with Earthwatts 380W. It has AQ3 logo.

troubleshooting my pc. The problem is it can't boot to screen at all. The fans are moving but no LED indicating on casing. I've send the Gigabyte mobo test and it works well.

Have not check on Corsair rams and AMD cpu becos don't have spare system to test.

if i bring down on saturday, would someone be able to test on spot?

thanks, appreciate your replies.

Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

i have a problem with my lancool PC-K58W casing i recently bought, the black plastic clips on the 5.25inch bay that secures the CD/DVD rom drives broke apart.

may i ask if i am able to RMA the casing ?

heres a picture of it :

Hi bro, is it urgent?
We will ask Lancool to send the replacement to us for our next shipment. :)

Hi Corbell / Coolstyle,

i'm using Antec NSK2480, comes with Earthwatts 380W. It has AQ3 logo.

troubleshooting my pc. The problem is it can't boot to screen at all. The fans are moving but no LED indicating on casing. I've send the Gigabyte mobo test and it works well.

Have not check on Corsair rams and AMD cpu becos don't have spare system to test.

if i bring down on saturday, would someone be able to test on spot?

thanks, appreciate your replies.

Hi bro, we can test on the spot but we are closed this Saturday because all my people will be at Sitex.

You can come tmr or Thurs or next week. :)

Last edited:

toturi49

Reaction score
Got a Pair of Team Elite Rams bought abt 1 yr ago now causing my system to haf BSOD

sticker still on the pair of Rams (Under Warranty???) cant find my receipt though :o

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a Pair of Team Elite Rams bought abt 1 yr ago now causing my system to haf BSOD

sticker still on the pair of Rams (Under Warranty???) cant find my receipt though :o
Hi,

Yes, as long as our "CT" warranty sticker is there.
You can bring the pair down and let us take a look. :)

limeh_HWZ

Reaction score
Hi Coolstyle, I bought the MSI N220GT MD1G/D3 last Monday, and I need to send to Corbell for replacement, cause the card has artifacts similar to below link. Will I get 1 to 1 replacement on the spot or has to wait? email to icare@corbell.com.sg no reply.

http://www.playtool.com/pages/artifacts/artifacts.html

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Coolstyle, I bought the MSI N220GT MD1G/D3 last Monday, and I need to send to Corbell for replacement, cause the card has artifacts similar to below link. Will I get 1 to 1 replacement on the spot or has to wait? email to icare@corbell.com.sg no reply.

http://www.playtool.com/pages/artifacts/artifacts.html
Hi there, :)

We'll test and replace you on the spot.
No worries. :)

chyosu

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a MSI U100Plus at the Sitex 09 show from Corbell. Have a few qns with regards to the warranty:-

1. The receipt I got is just a normal strip of receipt (as opposed to detailed A4-sized receipts from other sellers). Can I confirm that this receipt will be valid for the warranty claim at Corbell?

2. The warranty period is not stated in this receipt. Sitex has a promotion that provides for 2 year warranty. Will this be captured on Corbell's end?

3. If I register online, do I still need to send in the warranty card?

4. Where do I find the serial no? I can only find the model no MS-N011 on the sticker at the bottom.

5. Do I still need to fill up the MSI Warranty Card?

Would truly appreciate your advise on the above. Thanks!

akongbj

Reaction score
Corsair HX 520W problem

hi corbell / Coolstyle,

on 21/11/2009, i bought a new rig at PC Themes, at first it was OK. then my PC started to restart by itself multiple times when doing something heavy, i suspect it's the OS, but then I reformat my HDD, reinstall win xp I even clear the CMOS of my mobo, but it's still restarting everytime the windows load. So now i can't enter my windows at all. it's really not stable, once when I looking at the BIOS, it also restart itself, crazy.

now I wonder how to exchange the PSU? I still have the receipt, boxes and warranty card, do i need to go to your office or PC themes shop? Do I need to bring along my CPU as well or just the PSU (complete with box and cables, book, etc)?

thanks a lot!:D

Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I bought a MSI U100Plus at the Sitex 09 show from Corbell. Have a few qns with regards to the warranty:-

1. The receipt I got is just a normal strip of receipt (as opposed to detailed A4-sized receipts from other sellers). Can I confirm that this receipt will be valid for the warranty claim at Corbell?

Our Sitex receipt is same as those NTUC Fairprice receipt type one. This receipt, of course, can claim for warranty. ;)

2. The warranty period is not stated in this receipt. Sitex has a promotion that provides for 2 year warranty. Will this be captured on Corbell's end?

Keep the receipt. Our people will know.

3. If I register online, do I still need to send in the warranty card?

Don't need.

4. Where do I find the serial no? I can only find the model no MS-N011 on the sticker at the bottom.

Take out the battery and the serial number is on the body of the set.

5. Do I still need to fill up the MSI Warranty Card?

If you register online, don't need to fill the warranty card. Just keep it.

Would truly appreciate your advise on the above. Thanks!

Thanks for your support! :)

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi corbell / Coolstyle,

on 21/11/2009, i bought a new rig at PC Themes, at first it was OK. then my PC started to restart by itself multiple times when doing something heavy, i suspect it's the OS, but then I reformat my HDD, reinstall win xp I even clear the CMOS of my mobo, but it's still restarting everytime the windows load. So now i can't enter my windows at all. it's really not stable, once when I looking at the BIOS, it also restart itself, crazy.

now I wonder how to exchange the PSU? I still have the receipt, boxes and warranty card, do i need to go to your office or PC themes shop? Do I need to bring along my CPU as well or just the PSU (complete with box and cables, book, etc)?

thanks a lot!:D
Hi there, :)

The PSU will do.
Btw, what are your system specs and
which PSU are you using?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.