View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #899
Lonerider

Wow someone sure is snobbish. Oh mighty hero of 6000+ post, how I tremble before your awesomeness.

Some of us rather spend time sourcing for good deals than post on forums. I did say I was new, you don't have to be such a twerp.

Hey dude, I saw you in bladeforums. There was where I got the ddr, guy living next to ddr got it cheap and sold in the exchange forums. It was 150 bucks cheaper, couldn't resist .
I'll get my girl to snap some photos for you tonight and email you. Don't wanna share it with the big meanie, since he doesn't think it real anyways. Maybe if he plays nice, I'll share . Damn Tighe is still in the mail, I got it from the man himself.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt... For one thing I don't think knife collecting is about who can spend the most. Let's face it, very few of us have the kind of disposable income to buy all the knives we want. For those knives we can't afford all we can do is share in someone else happiness. There's good deals on the forums if you look hard enough... Thanks for sharing the pics. Great catch you got there.

Seriously... there are guys with very low post counts here and on knife forums who has an amazing collection as they are not very active on the boards. I consider my collection to be pretty decent but my postcount is anything but stellar. Yes, there are people who exaggerate but they are quite the minority. Some can't even be bothered to take pics of their collection as they don't have the time or the inclination to do so.
Lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote