Army ghost stories

RexxarLoh

Reaction score
Yo!!! My fellow army guys, here is a corner i created for the sharing of supernatural expriences. Please also stated which camp and which part of the camp the event occur. So it can also serves as a warning, especially from those Ghosts that are harmful and very hostile.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since you say confirm have, why don't you start the ball rolling?

jyyj87

Master Member
Reaction score
i heard B*dok camp got a few people die before... dunno true or not..

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mmm... i only hearsay.. dun quote me hor..

Jurong Camp 3 Div Spec Mess that building... Heard last time got a WO commit suicide by tying cable tie to his neck. Think some how he regretted it and struggle and fell from ?forget which level? to the bushes at level 1 and die. So rumor had it, sometime at night the bushes will shaking violently as if something drop into the bushes..

kcxdes

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to army, so haven heard much stories. Btw, i do heard some scary things about Tekong.

Tekong is filled with stories.

Even my sectionmate kanna before. He saw some malay woman bringing a child up from our platoon level to upstairs at night at the staircase near the toilet. Next morning tell our SC and he said previous batch also 1 guy saw same thing and for a few days, that guy dun dare go toilet on his own.

RexxarLoh

Reaction score
Tekong is filled with stories.

Even my sectionmate kanna before. He saw some malay woman bringing a child up from our platoon level to upstairs at night at the staircase near the toilet. Next morning tell our SC and he said previous batch also 1 guy saw same thing and for a few days, that guy dun dare go toilet on his own.

Omg!!!!!! Which company is that and which level?

kcxdes

Reaction score
:eek::( Haiz....... I'm going to go to 30 SCE on next monday......

Why so scared for? Almost every camp i been to got alot of stories but i never seen 1 myself though i won't deny all the guard duty i do don't require me to go to the rumoured haunted places :p

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gryphon is it?

was from hawk...heard that the river at soc ground there not clean and gryphon fengshui not that good so kena all the bad things from the river...

but all i heard were about recuits tio possess and run to soc ground... nothing about girl at soc ground...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.