Domino's Pizza in Singapore!!!

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the pizza yet? Would love to order but my area is sadly not covered. Feel free to comment on the pizza, last tried it 12 years ago...

aznazn

Reaction score
well
it is expected that more outlets are coming right?

so then they can cover all areas cuz they have to catch up with competitors

gurlday

Reaction score
It's veri expensive compare to australia where every sunday i cn have AUD$2 large hawaiian pizza, weekly coupons which i can buy 2 pizza for less den AUD$15. I did call them up last month for delievery to pasir ris, but after taking my order they say i can onli go bkt timah pick up and they onli deliver ard bkt timah.... :(

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those staying in Hougang area, a new outlet in Kovan has just opened. More good news for pizza fans here.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Domino now @ kovan!

damn near my house.. should go order one day. :D

Questin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Dominos was in Singapore long ago, i ordered pizza for them years ago.

I remember Dominos were nice, but very salty...everytime after eating one of their pizzas i would feel very thirsty for a period of time. Thats why i stopped.

Nichi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
their delivery area very limited cos of the 30min thingy...

isaac9

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Dominos was in Singapore long ago, i ordered pizza for them years ago.

I remember Dominos were nice, but very salty...everytime after eating one of their pizzas i would feel very thirsty for a period of time. Thats why i stopped.

They just open again recently

vylcan

Reaction score
How does it taste now? I tried mine in MY previous few time. Vomitted after having Cheese Pizza, quit eating for years. xP

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.