Corbell Product Warranty Policy

islandboy

Reaction score
hello there,

i bought i set of Corsair XMS3 DDR3 memory from PC Themes

(3x2gb) TR3X6G1600C9 they have the CT sticker on them.

At first my system would detect my memory ok but now i only get 4gb out of the 6gb

i would like to know what is the procedure to RMA the modules?

thanks

bastero

Reaction score
Is the service centre open furing lunch time? i.e. 12-2pm

i might be heading down tml to rma my acbel psu

powerpower

Reaction score
No worries.
As long as it has our warranty sticker, its good.
You can bring your card down and let us take a look at it.
We'll send in for RMA for you if its faulty. :)
(PS. We'll be back this Friday only.)

Sorry for asking, what warranty sticker are you talking about ? Is it the one on the package box?

wingzero78

Reaction score
Hi I bought a MSI NEO3-FR from Fuwell in Dec 2008. Does it still covers warranty?

I notice from your signature that the service centre is ungoing going reno, so how and where can I send mobo to?

Thanks!

sandagen

Reaction score
Ac Bel R88 900W Power Supply

Hi,

I was using my com half way, when it suddenly reboot and cant boot (no Post). With further testing i found that the motherboard can boot when i change to another PSU. Can i send my PSU for check, i.e Where and how?
Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Sand

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as our warranty sticker is on the unit, no worries.
Just bring down your PSU and let us take a look at it. :)
Our address can be found here :
www.corbell.com.sg

Cheers!

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hi,

i bought Team Elite 1333mhz 2x2Gb + MSI P55 GD65 + XFX 5770
after awhile i keep getting random BSOD.. even after uninstalling my graphics driver and wireless USB adapter... they are still present.

flash my bios to 1.7 and the onboard sound to the latest driver.. i still getting them.. so jus to check.. mobo is 1 to 1 exchange but on wat terms~? for this case.. it will be a RMA for the 2 products mah~?

memtest+ also didnt have any problems after 11 passes

oh yah.. i using Win7 Home Premium 64-bit.. which i think shouldnt be a problem itself bah~

[edit]random BSOD also occurs during safe mode~:s22:

Last edited:

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,

i bought Team Elite 1333mhz 2x2Gb + MSI P55 GD65 + XFX 5770
after awhile i keep getting random BSOD.. even after uninstalling my graphics driver and wireless USB adapter... they are still present.

flash my bios to 1.7 and the onboard sound to the latest driver.. i still getting them.. so jus to check.. mobo is 1 to 1 exchange but on wat terms~? for this case.. it will be a RMA for the 2 products mah~?

memtest+ also didnt have any problems after 11 passes

oh yah.. i using Win7 Home Premium 64-bit.. which i think shouldnt be a problem itself bah~

[edit]random BSOD also occurs during safe mode~:s22:
You can bring the board and rams down to let us take a look.
We'll change for your if they're faulty.
:)

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You can bring the board and rams down to let us take a look.
We'll change for your if they're faulty.
:)
thanx for the reply.

learn that the Service Centre is closed atm.. is there any other places I can go to~? i will be bringing down my Seasonic PSU also jus in case..

oh yah... do i have to retain the box... apparently i have disposed them liaoz~:s13:

Last edited:

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanx for the reply.

learn that the Service Centre is closed atm.. is there any other places I can go to~? i will be bringing down my Seasonic PSU also jus in case..

oh yah... do i have to retain the box... apparently i have disposed them liaoz~:s13:
You can bring down if you don't mind.
Its alittle crap and noisy at the moment but we'll still help you
with your rma. :)

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
its mi again.

I came down on Monday to test my mobo, ram and PSU but you guys said it was okay.

Now I decided to reinstall my OS... now the BSOD appears during installation of the OS.

0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
0x0000003B : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

these are jus some of the BSOD i have encountered.

I have:
switched my gfx card with another older one.
installed OS with 2x rams
installed OS with 1x ram
while connected only with wired keyboard(USB), wired mouse(USB), DVD-ROM Drive(USB), only 1x HDD and switched between different SATA slots

all resulted in BSOD during OS installation..

so is there any other steps i should take to isolate the problem soft or hardware~?

andromeda2000

Master Member
Reaction score
Corsair Ram

My Corsair ram which is bought from Cybermind last year fail on me. Can I check if is rma from Corbell as the warranty sticker is not the "CT" sticker shown on the first post photo. I have attached a photo for your reference.

corsairram.jpg

terence52

Banned
Reaction score
My Corsair ram which is bought from Cybermind last year fail on me. Can I check if is rma from Corbell as the warranty sticker is not the "CT" sticker shown on the first post photo. I have attached a photo for your reference.

corsairram.jpg

u can rma it to cybermind,
their service centre is on the 6th floor.

win_man

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I seem to have an Antec Trupower Trio 430watts thats gonna fail soon. Possible to have 1-1 exchange? Bought on Jan 2008.

Last edited:

Zabiyaki

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The msi U100 has a 1 year warranty.. My u100 is roughly 1month 1 year old and the battery latch is lose (very common u100 problem) and was wondering what would happen if i bought it down to the service center?would i require to pay or something?

d24roam

Reaction score
seagate internal hdd failure

hi cobell,

i bought whole pc parts ayear ago,

now my seagate internal hdd 500gb 7200rpm undetectable, bios recognise the drive but unable to read the internal cylinder, cycle or something info,

when i try to use converter from sata to usb to other working pc so to transfer files out, its the same no drive found, its just have power i can feel internal is spinning, but simply unreadable

pls advise could i bring back to exchange?

thank you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.