padre

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Awol 4 yrs !

I tink db few yrs.

Plus serve back remaining days he owe saf

beautybabies

Reaction score
roughly how many years of db he need to be sentence? after been caught, it will take quite sometime to have the sentence or will have immediately sentence? will they give lighter sentence if he has childrens and his furture wife no income

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard someone told me before. for everyday u awol, u will kena 2 days db. so maybe 2x the length he awol?

confirm hv to go thru all the court martial proceedings. depends on how efficient they are?

depends. can use that as a plead.

beautybabies

Reaction score
I heard someone told me before. for everyday u awol, u will kena 2 days db. so maybe 2x the length he awol?

confirm hv to go thru all the court martial proceedings. depends on how efficient they are?

depends. can use that as a plead.
can visit him when he is in the DB? since he got caught, will be waiting for the pending sentence he will get? will any units officer come over to do home visit to know more details?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can visit him when he is in the DB? since he got caught, will be waiting for the pending sentence he will get? will any units officer come over to do home visit to know more details?
Yes, but I believe only relatives can. Girlfriend cannot cause it's not Legal.

i dun get ur 2nd qns

maybe maybe not.

beautybabies

Reaction score
how to awol for 4years? oversea ar?
no, that he got family problem, and gf give birth not long, and often quarrel.. so he run away, after run away few years, he got mentally problem, he go in and out imh few times and recently last year his gf give birth again, and now he got caught few days back? so any pleads on it?

beautybabies

Reaction score
Yes, but I believe only relatives can. Girlfriend cannot cause it's not Legal.

i dun get ur 2nd qns

maybe maybe not.
my 2nd question is.. since he got caught recently right, how long he will need to know the sentence.. he call up his gf leh, tell her units officer might drop by for home visit?

if his parents bring his gf visit him possible?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no, that he got family problem, and gf give birth not long, and often quarrel.. so he run away, after run away few years, he got mentally problem, he go in and out imh few times and recently last year his gf give birth again, and now he got caught few days back? so any pleads on it?
huh. how he manage to stay in sg and dun get caught for 4 years?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my 2nd question is.. since he got caught recently right, how long he will need to know the sentence.. he call up his gf leh, tell her units officer might drop by for home visit?

if his parents bring his gf visit him possible?
Like i say depends on how competent how efficient and how complex is the case.
he call up his gf leh, tell her units officer might drop by for home visit?
is this a question or a statement?

gf is still not a legal relative.

beautybabies

Reaction score
huh. how he manage to stay in sg and dun get caught for 4 years?
he stay in gf place? so roughly you guys know how long will the sentence be, any pleads.. cos both of the kids still very young, and the elder keep asking for daddy and youngest still so small, how can his gf cope everything without him around?

beautybabies

Reaction score
Like i say depends on how competent how efficient and how complex is the case.

is this a question or a statement?

gf is still not a legal relative.
he did not say properly, cos he can only make just one call when he got caught.. even his family member bring his gf go visit also cannot, how to request for it, by mp or his bf approve?

kingkongikiss

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he just trying to run from ns, and now got caught. can use mentally problem and ck. or use his son to ck. maybe don even need ns.

beautybabies

Reaction score
he just trying to run from ns, and now got caught. can use mentally problem and ck. or use his son to ck. maybe don even need ns.
ck means? use his son to ck? dun get it.. but since he on the run so many years, dun need to DB or something for punishment? now his gf is crying all the day and need to look after 2 children, if this goes on, she surely will have depression

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he stay in gf place? so roughly you guys know how long will the sentence be, any pleads.. cos both of the kids still very young, and the elder keep asking for daddy and youngest still so small, how can his gf cope everything without him around?
you never venture out ah? 2x the length he awol like i mention? it's possible to plead but whether they accept is another thing

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he did not say properly, cos he can only make just one call when he got caught.. even his family member bring his gf go visit also cannot, how to request for it, by mp or his bf approve?
they need to be legally married.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ck means? use his son to ck? dun get it.. but since he on the run so many years, dun need to DB or something for punishment? now his gf is crying all the day and need to look after 2 children, if this goes on, she surely will have depression
chao keng (fake illness). but i dun see what is it gotta do with this situation. sure will hv punishment 1. depends on length.

no matter wat he can't escape from punishment. he must noe that his actions last time brought abt this

beautybabies

Reaction score
where got such thing 1. even those murders with mental problem also kena jail.
yup, i know he cannot escape from DB, but his gf just hope that to know roughly how long the sentence would be? mental problem is not an excuse, but its prove that he has jing sheng fen lie zheng, its consider serious mental problem

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.