BTO: Buangkok & Limbang Results out

Xenogade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any butties managed to get a queue number within range? come share share. i got q no 149 for my 4 rm in buangkok. Future neighbors around?:s12::s12::s12:

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah~Your Queue number is shooo good. Hmm where do you stay? near buangkok area ah?

I stay at the West actually. But my girlfriend stays near there, hence proximity to her parents allowed us to have 4 chances. At least that is what it says in the HDB webbie.

I wanted 5 room at Punggol Sails, but the queue number was too high, so can only make do with this one.

Xenogade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stay at the West actually. But my girlfriend stays near there, hence proximity to her parents allowed us to have 4 chances. At least that is what it says in the HDB webbie.

I wanted 5 room at Punggol Sails, but the queue number was too high, so can only make do with this one.

hmm, both me and my partner stay at hougang. have check the distance & it was under the near parent thingy..forgot what is the scheme's name. got q number 149 at the end.

Me too applied for punggol sails but the q number was like 1900 plus. :(

miemieberry

Reaction score
hmm, both me and my partner stay at hougang. have check the distance & it was under the near parent thingy..forgot what is the scheme's name. got q number 149 at the end.

Married Child Scheme - If stay within 2km near parents / staying within the same estate.

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Punggol Sails I got 300+ I think. I think by now most, if not all, the flats are already taken.

How long will the letter come to ask us to go for the flat selection?

Anyway, if we are 1st time buyers and qualify for the married child scheme (thanks to miemieberry for this info), we will get a total of 40K grant?

Cumzilla

Master Member
Reaction score
Punggol Sails I got 300+ I think. I think by now most, if not all, the flats are already taken.

Anyway, if we are 1st time buyers and qualify for the married child scheme (thanks to miemieberry for this info), we will get a total of 40K grant?

300+ for 4 rooms? so u reject the chance to go for selection?

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
300+ for 4 rooms? so u reject the chance to go for selection?

Sorry, didn't specify properly. :o

I got a queue number of about 300 for a 5 room.

The number of 5 rooms only 100plus. Not many to go around. Haiz.

So no choice, can only take this 4 room now. Dun wanna wait anymore.

pizzahut

Banned
Reaction score
I got Queue 93 for 4 room flats @ limbang.. hope can get high storey... :)

Last edited:

pizzahut

Banned
Reaction score
Total 188 units for 4 room flats and over 2700+ applications.. we r damn lucky to get good queue no... :s12:

jocoolseah

Reaction score

Buying direct from HDB don't have grant. the 'subsidy' is already factored into the flat price. so in this case, regardless u 1st-timer, near parents, have kids, etc....the price of the flat u getting is....the actual price. :eek:

The only possible grant u can get is the AHG...which applies only have your household income less than 5k. check out the hdb website. cheers

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buying direct from HDB don't have grant. the 'subsidy' is already factored into the flat price. so in this case, regardless u 1st-timer, near parents, have kids, etc....the price of the flat u getting is....the actual price. :eek:

The only possible grant u can get is the AHG...which applies only have your household income less than 5k. check out the hdb website. cheers

WTF!!?? Really!!?? :s31:

Then means all the rubbishy grant are for resales?

Which also means those non-1st timers who get it will get at the same price as the 1st timers, and they are getting the so-called grant also!!??

Really WTF!! :eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.