View Single Post
Old 19-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #1253
cannotliao
High Supremacy Member

Do you know the the efficiency of cooling capacity of R410 is somewhat lower than R22 and Compressor using R410 it need to use ether oil which absorb moisture much more faster than R22 therefore your system is more likely to breakdown in a sub standard technician. So you think 350% is not a ridiculously price?????, do you know how a dc compressor work when it kick in it is spinning in extreme high speed to speed up the cooling efficency therefore part inside of the comp tend to worn out much faster than non inveter comp which only spinning at max of 50hz our local supply and when run at high speed the temp inside the comp will be extreme high and when the ether oil is so easy to absorb moisture therefore oxidize then rust follow you need to pay for replacement.
a sub standard technician will cause problem to a R22 non inverter aircon too, it not apply only to R410A inverter unit.
non inverter have the frequent start and stop problem, it also likely to cause the unit to have a shorter life span.
inverter aircon is not something new in the market. they had been in the market for years. if the reliability is an issue we should see mass failures and users complaining around. there inverter units running for years without problem.

like it or not R22 will be phase out and get replaced by R410A. R22 might be more expensive than R410A down the road once majority switch to R410A.
yes, for me i willing to fork out the extra 350% or $25 now for a greener environment and i dont see how often user will need a gas refill with a proper installation..