iTunes App Store for Apple iPad: "Free for now" Apps.

ivor

Reaction score
Big Bad Sudoku Book

Big Bad Sudoku Book - Original Price -> $2.99

907966_2.jpg

ivor

Reaction score
ohh.. sorry, my bad... lucky this morning i picked that up liao.. =P

Last edited:

wolwol

Reaction score
is it possible for the mods to have this iPad 'free for now' apps stickied? the same with iPhone.
THANKS!

ivor

Reaction score
Alert - This app is NOT FREE... there is no indication or any site that mention that this app is FREE...

Fallen _EP 1 survival Horror game

The story takes place in a prison where criminal gangs rule, facing each other, led by obscure spiritual guides gathering acolytes from the worst prisoners. Roman Mendez, a street criminal, suddenly wakes up in the gloomy isolation cell in which he is shut since a few days. The prisoner understands at once that something has gone wrong: strange noises break the usual jail silence. Peeping through the cell slit will make him face a desert corridor: no warders, no others cries, just blood smell. But the door lock releases and he won’t think twice getting out of the small isolation cell. Some steps will be enough for Roman to understand that his breakout plans will not be easily carried out…

<...>

“Fallen EP-1” is on iTunes store at US$ 4,99: first chapter of a long series, while the second one is already under development.

Last edited:

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its free if u know where to look *ahem* requires JB phones

ask u, this thread is

iTunes App Store for Apple iPad: "Free for now" Apps

or

iTunes App Store for Apple iPad: "Piracy Apps"

ur so call "ahem" is not consider FREE.. its consider as PIRACY. repeat after me. "P I R A C Y" :s13:

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not free already. missed it. :(
the billard n piano still free

if JB i think all games also free right. Then dont need to even beo this thread :o

maybe he though he's the only person in this world that know about it ? :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.