HRI - Human Resource Institute

Curufew

Reaction score
@reddevil.

Ya during his BMT. Its his MO that diagnosed that he got lung leakage but his superiors don't really want him to go for ops

Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@reddevil.

Ya during his BMT. Its his MO that diagnosed that he got lung leakage but his superiors don't really want him to go for ops
If their OWN MO say he need ops, and they still want to kpkb. really want to die siahz. how they reluctant to let him go?

Curufew

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the exact details. He just say the MO diagnose him with lung leakage and need ops, he requested to book out but his superiors are reluctant to let him do so. However after some time, he manages to do so. He returned to mainland in the evening and is now awaiting a slot for ops

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the exact details. He just say the MO diagnose him with lung leakage and need ops, he requested to book out but his superiors are reluctant to let him do so. However after some time, he manages to do so. He returned to mainland in the evening and is now awaiting a slot for ops
wtf siahz. MO never give him status or anything?

shan_xavier

Reaction score
was searching the net for info when i came upon this thread. You guys can add me to the list also :p

HRI, 1st June, 10am.

Wondering what in the world i should pack....

072635x

Banned
Reaction score
was searching the net for info when i came upon this thread. You guys can add me to the list also :p

HRI, 1st June, 10am.

Wondering what in the world i should pack....

ok let me update list for ppl coming for 1st june kranji camp

rubbadubbaducky!
yanagi_iy
Curufew
072635x
christ@
shan_xavier

total 6 ppl liao swee

eh wierd u all 10am 1 ar? cause i kena 9am 1....

mONK_87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so nice...... enjoy yr bmt @ kc3

i am a asa @ kc3.... it good to c more personnel coming in :D

Curufew

Reaction score
If my friend kena some serious problem because of his delay to book out to receive ops by his superiors, is he entitled to sue?

072635x

Banned
Reaction score
If my friend kena some serious problem because of his delay to book out to receive ops by his superiors, is he entitled to sue?

the only way is to complain to even higher up, u cannot complain thru outsiders though

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just checked with him. He got attention C

@shan_xavier - Do you have a letter for parents attach to your enlistment letter?
He got attend C and they still dun want let him go?

Tell his parents to complain and fk them

christ@

Reaction score
so nice...... enjoy yr bmt @ kc3

i am a asa @ kc3.... it good to c more personnel coming in :D

wats a ASA? big rank anot? if big rank must have very good wellfare. we first patch must have good treatment. =P

btw anyone biker overhere?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.