[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Changi is very OK but SQ's SKL lounges are still much better than waiting outside though. But thats Changi. When you start to fly to utilitarian Airports like Heathrow / Charles de Gualle, than you would realise Lounges are that important...

I kind of agree. I was in Heathrow airport last year to return back to Singapore and I needed to use the toilet after clearing immigration. It took me a while to find a pathetic small toilet and it was crowded and there is a queue to use the toilet. In the end, I decided to forgo the duty free shopping and head straight to SQ lounge to use the toilet!

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kind of agree. I was in Heathrow airport last year to return back to Singapore and I needed to use the toilet after clearing immigration. It took me a while to find a pathetic small toilet and it was crowded and there is a queue to use the toilet. In the end, I decided to forgo the duty free shopping and head straight to SQ lounge to use the toilet!
And thats only a small part of it. A bigger part I feel is when we start flying transit / long-haul flights. When I was doing a 20hour flight with 4 hour lay-off, I used the lounges at Sydney to Shower and that in all honesty, was a complete blessing!

nautilus

Master Member
Reaction score
And thats only a small part of it. A bigger part I feel is when we start flying transit / long-haul flights. When I was doing a 20hour flight with 4 hour lay-off, I used the lounges at Sydney to Shower and that in all honesty, was a complete blessing!
I fully agree with this. The last time i did a 24 hour flight back from the US, the shower facilities at LAX Star Gold lounge was a Godsend!

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
RBS has this new privilege for its Platinum Card members. Customers can now access the selected lounges in Singapore for 2 times a year. Details are as follows:

http://www.rbs.com.sg/consumer/pages/products/credit_cards/platinum_card_travel.html

Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Rest and relax at selected VIP airport lounges before you depart on your travels around the world.

Enjoy Complimentary Airport Lounge Access to SATS Premier Lounge and Rainforest Lounge in Singapore Changi Airport twice a year.
Thereafter, simply charge a minimum of S$2,000 on any retail transactions to enjoy complimentary access to the lounges starting from the 3rd visit per calendar year. Simply present your RBS Platinum Card at the participating lounges to gain entry

Supplementary Cardmembers and accompanying guests will be charged S$38 per entry.

Outlets:
• SATS Premier Club T1
#031-67 Departure Transit Hall, Level 3 Terminal 1

SATS Premier Club T2
#036-67 Departure Transit Hall, Level 3 Terminal 2

SATS Premier Club T3
#03-MS-04 Departure Transit Hall, Level 3 Terminal 3
• Rainforest Lounge
#034-06 Transit Hall West Wing (Opposite Gate 1), Level 3 Terminal 1

Terms & Conditions:
• Each Principal Cardmember is entitled to 2 complimentary visits from 8 March to 31 December 2010.

Complimentary airport lounge access is only applicable to Principal Cardmembers and is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash
• Supplementary Cardmembers and accompanying guests will be charged S$38 each.
• No minimum spend is required for the first 2 complimentary visits. Customer will need to charge a minimum of S$2,000 on any retail transactions in the last 30 days prior to the day of visit to enjoy the complimentary access. If minimum spend is not met, a levy of S$35 will be charged to your Card.
• All charges and fees payment must be made with RBS Platinum Card
• General terms and conditions apply

Last edited:

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RBS has this new privilege for its Platinum Card members. Customers can now access the selected lounges in Singapore for 2 times a year. Details are as follows:

http://www.rbs.com.sg/consumer/pages/products/credit_cards/platinum_card_travel.html

Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Rest and relax at selected VIP airport lounges before you depart on your travels around the world.

Enjoy Complimentary Airport Lounge Access to SATS Premier Lounge and Rainforest Lounge in Singapore Changi Airport twice a year.
Thereafter, simply charge a minimum of S$2,000 on any retail transactions to enjoy complimentary access to the lounges starting from the 3rd visit per calendar year. Simply present your RBS Platinum Card at the participating lounges to gain entry

Supplementary Cardmembers and accompanying guests will be charged S$38 per entry.

Outlets:
• SATS Premier Club T1
#031-67 Departure Transit Hall, Level 3 Terminal 1

SATS Premier Club T2
#036-67 Departure Transit Hall, Level 3 Terminal 2

SATS Premier Club T3
#03-MS-04 Departure Transit Hall, Level 3 Terminal 3
• Rainforest Lounge
#034-06 Transit Hall West Wing (Opposite Gate 1), Level 3 Terminal 1

Terms & Conditions:
• Each Principal Cardmember is entitled to 2 complimentary visits from 8 March to 31 December 2010.

Complimentary airport lounge access is only applicable to Principal Cardmembers and is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash
• Supplementary Cardmembers and accompanying guests will be charged S$38 each.
• No minimum spend is required for the first 2 complimentary visits. Customer will need to charge a minimum of S$2,000 on any retail transactions in the last 30 days prior to the day of visit to enjoy the complimentary access. If minimum spend is not met, a levy of S$35 will be charged to your Card.
• All charges and fees payment must be made with RBS Platinum Card
• General terms and conditions apply
Citi should do something like this. I will love Citi for it.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gonna apply for the RBS Platinum Card...

hope it reaches my mailbox by end April

Last edited:

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From Singapore outbound, I never enter lounges, rather spend the time with family.
Inbound, I would rather come out fast, so can go home to family

hmm...agree with you...I will visit the lounges probably if I need to transit flight and the next flight may be 3-4hrs later.

I got 2 passes from citibank too, if I am not wrong, I can use one of the passes if I bring along a guest?

On the other hand, supp card holder and guest will need to pay for RBS

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on what it is written on the website, i suspect it should be that you just need to show your Credit Card for access and they will note down the details and bill directly to MayBank. If you dun qualify, I think Maybank will then bill you $31.50 for each access:

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/detail.asp?page=horizon-features-benefits#travel

Each travel related transaction charged will entitle Cardmembers to one complimentary access regardless of the number of tickets purchased and whether the tickets purchased are one-way or for return travel.

which means if I am buying return tickets with budget airline, i should separate the transaction to get 2 passes? can i use one of the passes for guest like citibank?

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm...agree with you...I will visit the lounges probably if I need to transit flight and the next flight may be 3-4hrs later.

I got 2 passes from citibank too, if I am not wrong, I can use one of the passes if I bring along a guest?

On the other hand, supp card holder and guest will need to pay for RBS

Citi Priority Pass gives u 2 entries - either for you or guest (International)

RBS - 2 entries for cardholder & pay for guest (Singapore Changi only)

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got my RBS card and used the lounge access within the 1st week @ T1's premier lounge. Its quite inconvenient as we will need to fill up the form.

woo... I got the CC too. do u think if we can bargain for them to charge 2 entries for me guest & I?

T1 premium lounge is not the Rainforest Cafe but the one up the escalator?

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woo... I got the CC too. do u think if we can bargain for them to charge 2 entries for me guest & I?

T1 premium lounge is not the Rainforest Cafe but the one up the escalator?
Don't think so lah.. haha... how to bargain. And yes, I believe you are right. I remember I took an escalator up...

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think so lah.. haha... how to bargain. And yes, I believe you are right. I remember I took an escalator up...

hmm... i wasn't impressed with that particular lounge u went.

what do u make of it?

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm... i wasn't impressed with that particular lounge u went.

what do u make of it?
Well, I'm not expecting SKL quality, so I don't have much to complain. Anyway, I don't really care for lounges within Singapore since I'm never early at SG Airports to begin with generally. But I reckon that it still is a good place to hide from the hustle and bustle, and coupled with my PP, at least my family members can come alongside me in the lounge when we're flying Y, because thats when I check in early.

Otherwise, I would normally be at Changi just around 50 minutes before my flight, and its straight to boarding gates for me.

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
hi guys. anyone knows the link for the Diners free lounge access at rainforest?

yoongmy

Reaction score
the citi premier miles supplementary card can get the priority pass also?
is it each priority pass can get 2 visit one year?

as i asked citibank CSO, they said only main card holder can apply priority pass, but my supplementary card can get the priority pass leh. very confusing..:look:

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RBS Platinum Card - Is there a new CC issued by ANZ?

I intend to go to a lounge next week, but not sure if the RBS CC is still valid

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.