View Single Post
Old 25-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #15629
nivlem87

Taipei > Yeliu > Keelung > jiu fen >Rueifang Station > Shifen Station > Shifen Waterfalls > Shifen Station > Rueifang Station > Taipei

Taipei > Yeliu
Take Guo Kuang bus from the Taipei Intercity Bus Terminal. Alight at Yehliu stop near the road T-junction. Walk into the side road for about 15 to 20 mins.

Yeliu > Keelung
From Yehliu, walk to where you earlier alighted and cross the road to the bus stop outside the convenience store. Take a Keelung or Tamsui bus heading to “Keelung”. Alight at terminal stop -- Keelung bus station

Keelung > jiu fen
From the staggered bus stop in front of Keelung Railway Station board a Keelung bus to Jiufen.

jiu fen >Rueifang Station
From Jiufen, take a Keelung or Jinguashih bus to Rueifang Train Station stop. At Rueifang train station, take a local (DRC) train on the Pingsi branch line for Shifen Station.

Shifen Station > Shifen Waterfalls
From Shifen Station, walk about 25 mins to 30 mins towards Dahua Station following the railway track line passing through Shifen old street, a restaurant building and cross a suspension bridge to reach Shifen waterfalls.

Shifen Station > Rueifang Station > Taipei
To return, walk back to Shifen Station, take local (DRC) trains to Rueifang Station and transfer trains heading to Taipei Main Station

I would like to ask if after jiu fen i wan to go to pingxi to light sky lantern is it the same route? which station should i drop off?