View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #15650
alexyj

dear bros and sisters,

need your help as this is my first trip to taipei,

i will be going to taipei next Friday, 11 June. only a 4 day trip due to clash of leave schedule with other colleagues. Our objective of the trip is more to have fun, and quite ok with spending more to enjoy the trip.

i have the following questions and hoped that your can help me with it.

1. What is the best way for airport transfer to Les Suites Ching Cheng? it is located near Nanking East Mrt station. I cannot decide between Freego bus and taxi? How is the Freego bus like? is it spacious and comfortable like the tour coaches to Genting?

2. Is getting to scenic places like Yeliu & Shihfen waterfall difficult? how long does it take? How much time should i allocate to visiting them?

3. Where are the best places to shop for stuff suitable for people in the early 20 age group?

4. Due to time limit, i dun think i will be able to go to all the night markets, so which are the ones that are must visit?

Thanks all for your great help!
anyway 1 more qns, where is the best hot spring? i am going with my gf, we are planning to go for private hot spring bath, so which is better and what are the rates like?

thanks again!