Evolve MMA pricing?

fonz231

Reaction score
yes its a legal threat. ive been nothing but civil towards u yet u continue to make allegations; i have also provided transparency on this thread, and the pricing info i entered is exactly wat is written on my forms so i can prove it's correct!

rixusher

Reaction score
civil? right. asking to whether i want to go to the dock is civil. what kind of allegations i made? i simply pointed out one thing. name the staff and you'll get an answer. refuse to name the staff, then don't bother posting all these here. whatever is the case, you are correct. 100% correct and please, don't take me to the dock, i FEAR YOU. :)

rixusher

Reaction score
oh, and because i really dislike editing my post. one more thing you should know. this is a public forum. if you can't take people making comments. DON'T POST. I did not say you are a troublemaker. Read my post, i ask you, "are you simply trying to stir up trouble?" and reason i ask is simple. If you are a genuine member of Evolve MMA, you could have simply gone to management instead of posting this here. Instead you went to the effort of posting all this here AND still refuse to reveal the name based on the theory that you shouldn't dress him down publicly BUT you have no issues posting allegations about Evolve MMA in a public forum. We can do this all day, 24/7 and i have all the time in the world. Just remember, this is a public forum and i am allow my views and yes i still FEAR you cause you made a "legal" threat by trying to intimidate me asking me whether i want to go to the dock. I can't swim for your information.

fonz231

Reaction score
what i posted about evolve mma is not allegations but FACT. the guy did not honor his word, in other words he LIED to me. He can face charges for that and be sued If I so decide. And if he lies in court he'll go to jail. Likewise they can sue me, but im telling the truth here so im not liable for libel OR DEFAMATION charges!

Your right this is a public forum, but ur sadly mistaken. There is free speech and u can say what u want i have no problem w u disagreeing w me, all i said was be careful what u say, and what is implied by what u say. I have no intention to intimidate you, but check the facts before saying that what i said about pricing is incorrect, and i hav a question for you since u know what the pricing is y not post it here, a lot of ppl are asking.

Last edited:

rixusher

Reaction score
what i posted about evolve mma is not allegations but FACT. the guy did not honor his word, in other words he LIED to me. He can face charges for that and be sued If I so decide. And if he lies in court he'll go to jail. Likewise they can sue me, but im telling the truth here so im not liable for libel OR DEFAMATION charges!

Your right this is a public forum, but ur sadly mistaken. There is free speech and u can say what u want i have no problem w u disagreeing w me, all i said was be careful what u say, and what is implied by what u say. I have no intention to intimidate you, but check the facts before saying that what i said about pricing is incorrect, and i hav a question for you since u know what the pricing is y not post it here, a lot of ppl are asking.

so you agreed. :) I can say what i want. what is implied by what i said depends on each individual. as to why i am saying that pricing is incorrect is simply because i check with Evolve management and your numbers are wrong. I do not have the rights to post the pricing here cos in case you didn't read your PM. I am a FORMER Evolve staff, which means i no longer works there but i still keep in touch with management. if what you post are FACTS, then you'll be sad to know that no one in this forum will give a damn, well except me. What you should simply do is to go to the source of the problem.

info@evolve-mma.com

I rest my case.

fonz231

Reaction score
your very rude. ironic u didnt think i was civil coz i threaten u w legal action .......read the response i got from evolve mma staff on this thread threatening legal action, i think its civil just like u do, good customer service! ! yeah ur free to say wat u want u need me to tell u that? Get off my case NOW or i might just take a big bite of ur wallet!....And I am NOT SAD TO KNOW (according to you)NO ONE ON THIS FORUM GIVES A DAMN.

Last edited:

rixusher

Reaction score
I'm not on your case. Simply pointing out facts.

1) you edited your posts a few times to change your story.
2) you changed your pricing info to mislead the public.
3) you stated that there are 3 month packages at Evolve when there is no such package.
4) you won't state a name even in a pm, but yet you keeps accusing the particular sales staff of lying to him.
5) if you were a real member at Evolve, you can simply speak to the General Manager, Christiana, since she handles all matters.
6) Response from Evolve was not threatening you with legal action, they are simply alerting the public to beware posts from the user, "Evolve MMA"

fonz231

Reaction score
to make things clear

I'm not on your case. Simply pointing out facts.

1) you edited your posts a few times to change your story.
3) you stated that there are 3 month packages at Evolve when there is no such package.
4) you won't state a name even in a pm, but yet you keeps accusing the particular sales staff of lying to him.
5) if you were a real member at Evolve, you can simply speak to the General Manager, Christiana, since she handles all matters.
6) Response from Evolve was not threatening you with legal action, they are simply alerting the public to beware posts from the user, "Evolve MMA"

what i first put up for pricing info was according to the time of month i joined
note pro rata dues vary according to time of month you joined. I hope I have cleared up my reason for editing, you area very suspicious person, i have no interest to mislead the public. you just made another allegation. I'll make it clear i have no vested interest to bad mouth u ppl.

*These prices are based on a one year contract. there is a 3 month membership however more expensive per month. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though*

That's a quote of someone else note i put in marks*.,,,,* I ALSO PREFACED THE QUOTE WITH.. if what is written here is correct..........I have referenced my forms and there is no 3 month membership.

Well it was titled:Management Response From Evolve MMA, and at best it's an ambiguous response.

Anyway since you say they are not threatening action i might just take your word for it. And to be fair to them, even though i still have an issue ii can take down whats posted here.,

Last edited:

Evolve MMA Staff

Reaction score
@fonz231

I currently work on the staff of Evolve MMA. I am sorry to hear of your situation and I hope to assist you in trying to resolve any misunderstanding that might have occurred. At Evolve MMA, we care deeply about our members and I will do my personal best to see that your problem is solved and that you are happy.

If you are indeed an Evolve member, you can simply pm this account with your membership details (name, membership #, and contact phone) and I will ask my manager to take a look at your account. As a customer service representative, I sincerely hope to clear up any misunderstanding that might have occurred. My goal is to make you happy.

Please understand that, in the past, some competitors of Evolve MMA have tried to mislead the public by posting false information and/or by pretending to be a representative of Evolve MMA. Our attorneys continue to work diligently with the relevant parties to solve this problem and to apprehend any guilty parties.

In any case, please accept my sincere appreciation for your time and consideration. Thank you once again for your patience while I try to resolve this matter for you.

Sincerely
Chrystelle Widjaja

Last edited:

kawatsu

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone go to the PoMo outlet before?

are the showers adequate at the ladies section?? dont wish to queue for the shower facilities

thanks

rundymc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same thing brah (MMA/fight gym can also be applied.)

edit: while I'm at it, Evolve did pretty well at the OneFC event. Will be interesting to follow Sityodtong and Ng's careers.

lordavery

Reaction score
In reference to the records I have kept I can with full confidence write that pricing is as follows:

12 month adult membership is comprised of: (1)enrolment fee:$349 + (2)processing fee: ($99 +7%gst) so $105.93
+ (3)pro rata dues; being $373.43 (that is if you joined on the first day of the month).

then from the next month onwards monthly fees are $373.43 (gst @7% included)

rixusher, the sales guy who contradicted himself is actually part of the management.

if what is written on this thread is correct (and I believe it is because I was also told the following(quote edited to convey what I was told) ):*these prices are based on a one year contract. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered * then I should not of had to of paid for my gear, and instead of posting a polite and "carefully" worded letter to this page, evolve should at least try to rectify this situation.
Nevertheless I believe I was misled being told that I would have a choice of *a free gi or free boxing and mma glove*, then after joining, I waited and waited .......nothing came my way, i just got told that it wasn't part of my package, from the same guy who before joining told me it would be!....What a shame he didn't put it in writing! So, Evolve, if there is a convincing explanation for this I would like to hear it. Thanks.

Which means for your first registration u paid $828.36? which is all the amount that u mentioned add up.?

kappa3

Reaction score
No la. 828.36 is just the 1st registration month. subsequent month is 373 iirc. My advice for anyone who wants to train in mma, start out at smaller gyms. Any qualified instructor can teach you basics. Wait until you are serious in turning pro/wanna have more exp or exposure/learnt all you can from current instructors or you rich enough to afford then maybe you can consider joining such premium gyms.

Mo_Wen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u can have the BEST teacher...but u urself is the difference. is like those pple pay for PTs...then diet 1/2 ****, nutrition 1/2 ****...wats the point.....growth happens outside the gym...not in it.

Ibunbun

Reaction score
Evolve MMA

Went to evolve MMA on the 27, facility was great really like MBS that kind of standard. But well it is really wrong of me to go and use my friend card to try to join one of the class as I did not want to go for the 30 min introduction class. I did wanted to try a real full class before signing up, got caught before the class even started and the person called one of the management to come down. Right later the management came down, she started asking for an explanation, I told hers mine and straight she rejected my explanation and started ranting At me, she even said that it is Singapore policy That everything can't transfer ownership. It was a Philippine women, yea so I apologize sincerely and still she continue saying on, this time even worst she indirectly said things like I'm staying under overhead bridge that I'm too poor to even pay for the class. Yea was really pissed of but no choice it was my wrong so I left, one of my friend( not the one that I used his card) also kena chided and almost kena expel by her.
From there I know something else, the whatever price I'm paying, it is not all that is going into the facility and trainers, it is also inclusive of them treating/talking to you like a human. Haha

galapogos

Reaction score
Well, you certainly are in the wrong, but there's absolutely no need for them to go ballistic on you, because you're either a customer, or a potential customer. The manager obviously doesn't know PR. You should've just left instead of staying on to listen to all that.

Ibunbun

Reaction score
Well I didn't left straight away as I didn't want to be as uncivilized as her. Just let her finish her ranting as I won't even be losing a piece of my meat by just standing there listening to her, but what if news get out to the other Singaporeans? I'm pretty sure Singaporeans might be boycotting them. Eg stomp? Haha in the end it's just them losing customer yea:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.