Poly Students in NUS now, any tips on preparing for QET?

yoshi_fanboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, to all who are taking their QET tomorrow, I wish you all the best.

Do not put too much pressure on yourself though. Relax, and treat it as any other test.

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize got people find this page useful. I don't know how to cite, just use endnote program, cite for me..

have to teach student next time, have to learn hahah + i didn't know about endnotes till year 3

toasteater

Reaction score
^ haha we're not alone.

anyway i was wondering about citing from the passages. are we supposed to use " " or can we just sum up the main gist of it in our own words but state which passage it's from?

btw, does anyone know how to get to mpsh 5? lol

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize got people find this page useful. I don't know how to cite, just use endnote program, cite for me..
smu got conduct lessons to teach people how to to do academic research, how to use endnote

:s22:

CuteWorm

Master Member
Reaction score
zeh zeh lor. Existing student leh.. Today paper si le lah
zeh zeh lor. Existing student leh.. Today paper si le lah
i di di leh.. freshman somemore..
next time bring moi walk walk la :D:D

yea lor. the paper is omgwtfbbq.
higher education/university should focus on personal/individual goals or nation's aim (economic). lol.

actually the question is ok. but the sources provided = :eek::eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.