Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
go to china square central on sundays, flea market

got few stalls selling preowned branded watches

one stall i saw, in front of 1st floor glass door. dont know if they keep their same positions weekly.

very good condition, with boxes. one oyster i saw $1.5k condition much much better than the one pictured above

submariner got a few, cheapest $3.9K

worth a look

qwerty88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt.. for pre own rolex watches few thing need to take note..

1. Best to deal at Rolex Service Centre. (verification fee -$75.00 iirc) if no paper

2. How old is this watch ( parts still avail in market for replacement? servicing before?)
else servicing plus parts replacement can be very sexpensive.

just my 2 cents..

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
nicholas, never listen to the liar parky if you went to see his betting thread, you can see its full of his fatous lies

nicholasL

Reaction score
nicholas, never listen to the liar parky if you went to see his betting thread, you can see its full of his fatous lies

Thanks for ur advice, I thought I could make a few quick and easy bucks by buying in those rolex and resell it at a profit to that guy.

parky123

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for ur advice, I thought I could make a few quick and easy bucks by buying in those rolex and resell it at a profit to that guy.

I sincerely looking for 1 set oyster. Sms Lionel to deal @ 8363-8860
kindly let me know the price, the model, all manuals, receipts if any so i can claim warranty , boxes, original tags.
any pics pls email to mich_ong123@hotmail.com. Thanks.

nicholasL

Reaction score
You aren't consistent with your choices. Do feel free to visit sg roc forum if you are interested in getting a rolex.

With your budget of $3k for the model that you posted, I'm sure you will be able to buy 10 pieces from the collectors there. Of course don't expect all of them to be BNIB as the model is pretty dated.

parky123

Banned
Reaction score

this model 3 grand? Where got so cheap ? i dun mind a pre-owned one.
Range Datejust
Model 16234
Movement Automatic
Case Steel & White Gold
Bracelet Steel (Jubilee)
Size 36
Dial White Baton

undised

Master Member
Reaction score

You aren't consistent with your choices. Do feel free to visit sg roc forum if you are interested in getting a rolex.

With your budget of $3k for the model that you posted, I'm sure you will be able to buy 10 pieces from the collectors there. Of course don't expect all of them to be BNIB as the model is pretty dated.

:s13::s13::s13:

nicholasL

Reaction score
this model 3 grand? Where got so cheap ? i dun mind a pre-owned one.
Range Datejust
Model 16234
Movement Automatic
Case Steel & White Gold
Bracelet Steel (Jubilee)
Size 36
Dial White Baton

May I ask, the watch posted is yours or grabbed online?
You sure its white gold? Judging from the condition of the watch, I can hardly tell..

parky123

Banned
Reaction score

so far i have not yet receive any sms. i dun mind paying 3 grand for a pre-own datejust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.