Sling bag which fits ipad

alvino77

Reaction score
alvino77: cool thanks, i'll check them out... is it too much to ask for pics with both of them in the bag? hehe
it's not cos i love to share! :D

with nex-5 and ipad, the inner 2 pockets are blocking abit of the view. but hope you can estimate the space and usablity

dsc02098b.jpg

i added my iphone 3gs + a organiser for a better feel, imho still have decent space

dsc02101ep.jpg

side front view for the thickness when i place ipad+3gs+nex5+organiser+ front zipper inside with my namecard holder + apple earpiece. decent bulk i say

dsc02104bs.jpg

amelia80

Master Member
Reaction score
how mcuh?

it's not cos i love to share! :D

with nex-5 and ipad, the inner 2 pockets are blocking abit of the view. but hope you can estimate the space and usablity

dsc02098b.jpg

i added my iphone 3gs + a organiser for a better feel, imho still have decent space

dsc02101ep.jpg

side front view for the thickness when i place ipad+3gs+nex5+organiser+ front zipper inside with my namecard holder + apple earpiece. decent bulk i say

dsc02104bs.jpg

this one is how much?

wedgehammer

Reaction score
alvino77: thanks again mate, very helpful

the urbantool, have to check in person... the material might not be to everyone's liking

alvino77

Reaction score
alvino77: thanks again mate, very helpful

the urbantool, have to check in person... the material might not be to everyone's liking
i'm guessing somehow wedgehammer we have similar taste. i went to check out urbantool before i bought renoma's, in fact i hunt hi and low for decently priced sling bag in retail malls in SG for 2 weeks.

FYI, urbantool's can't fit my nex5+ipad together. The material no doubt is soft and nice and highly stretchable and hip young looking. a few points put me off in getting it, cos its not light drizzle resistant its like one of those material 1 drop of water get suck right in really fast type. Another critical dislike it, which i highly suspect that material is not as lasting in term of durability, to say it sharp objects(or corners of object) brushed on the surface of the urbantool's material might pick the thread. like some woolen or silk clothe that type of effect.

hard to explain in words due to my limited vocab. no offence to any urbantool lovers. just my personal thoughts. i like it quite a lot too! i just have to be a bit practical on the usage. :)

Callandor

Reaction score
Heh. Yeah you can't carry a lot of stuff with the slot baron but the idea here is for me to carry less. The urbantool is great for that. If u are carrying a camera too, then this is not for ye.

jovernk

Reaction score
cant remember if its 139 or 149. old liao

It's $149. I just pick one up from Metro Causeway Point. I got one in black.

And metro is having a National Day Lucky Draw with 4 x 64GB 3G iPad to give away. Maybe I can win another iPad to put in the bag? :s13:

guni_man

Reaction score
154701_1_6

I quite like Caselogic. Price is reasonable and quality pretty good. Will check out the store at Funan.

I passed by the Caselogic store today but did not have my ipad with me. The breadth of the bag looks kind of narrow. Is it a tight fit? Anyone bought it yet?

Tucksoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

megaMANX6

Reaction score
I guess anything from Crumpler will be popular. Are they available in their Paragon store?

I dun think it is available in SG yet.If you want may try the Australia Crumpler as SG store get theirn stocl from Australia

wedgehammer

Reaction score
i'm guessing somehow wedgehammer we have similar taste. i went to check out urbantool before i bought renoma's, in fact i hunt hi and low for decently priced sling bag in retail malls in SG for 2 weeks.

<snipped>

hehe mebbe you're as old as me hence similar taste hehe. but good leather bags really hard to resist. i like the renoma bag but i realised i want something horinzontal. i found out the hard way when i bought a think thank photo urban disguise 35 (photo below) on impulse last sat. found out i still prefer my slings horizontal... it can take the ipad no problem along with the nex and any accessories. unfortunately the dslr compartment too big and swallows the nex-5 system and because its vertical, makes it hard to reach in the bottom of the compartment... now have to get rid of it, didnt even use :-(

Urban-Disguise-35-2.jpg

i ended up getting a timbuk2 D-Lux Messenger Racing Stripe which can take ipad or up to 13.3" notebook and enough space inside to pack nex-5 system (must put in pouch first though cos not enough padding inside) and a couple more stuff... on the plus side, makes me feel young again lol

2_f_jb-ball.gunmetal-ball.revlonred.jpg

2_i_jb-ball.gunmetal-ball.revlonred.jpg

2_o_jb-ball.gunmetal-ball.revlonred.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.