Sling bag which fits ipad

Gabz

Reaction score
I find the Diadora Lifestyle Collection - Messenger Bag offerred by NTUC for $8.90 with 12 bonus points is a good buy for Ipad.

Last day to redeem on 4 Aug 2010.

steveyhere

Reaction score
I bought 2 iPad Messenger bags from the US and it is specially made for iPad. You can see its photos at http://copperriverbags.com/iPad Bags.html

I'd like to let go one of them [New and unused]. Please drop me a private message if you are interested.

THE BAG IS SOLD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. FOR THOSE OF YOU LOOKING FOR A SLING BAG TO CARRY YOUR IPAD, THIS IS A EXCELLENT QUALITY BAG MADE OF FULL GRAIN LEATHER THAT YOU WOULD NEVER REGRET OWNING. THE FIRST COMMENT FROM THE PERSON WHO BOUGHT IT IS - I CAN SMELL THE LEATHER BEFORE IT LEAVES THE COVER BAG IT COME WITH. BECAUSE IT IS NOT MANUFACTURED IN BULK, YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT 3 - 4 WEEKS BEFORE IT ARRIVES FROM US.

Happy hunting for your perfect bag!

Last edited:

d4rkm4st3r

Master Member
Reaction score
i found another interesting bag for ipad called STM Scout bag..

i like the design and also quite cheap compared to alot of other ipad bags..

Anyone got it?

mainframe

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation, I quite like the bag too! Thinking of ordering through the website below, don't know if which way cheaper, direct pay the us40 shipping fee from the website, or caN use vpost type of service? Must see if the shipping fee is the same for ordering more.

can you help to take some photo of how your bag look like when used it? Thanks

I bought 2 iPad Messenger bags from the US and it is specially made for iPad. You can see its photos at http://copperriverbags.com/iPad Bags.html

I'd like to let go one of them [New and unused]. Please drop me a private message if you are interested.

THE BAG IS SOLD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. FOR THOSE OF YOU LOOKING FOR A SLING BAG TO CARRY YOUR IPAD, THIS IS A EXCELLENT QUALITY BAG MADE OF FULL GRAIN LEATHER THAT YOU WOULD NEVER REGRET OWNING. THE FIRST COMMENT FROM THE PERSON WHO BOUGHT IT IS - I CAN SMELL THE LEATHER BEFORE IT LEAVES THE COVER BAG IT COME WITH. BECAUSE IT IS NOT MANUFACTURED IN BULK, YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT 3 - 4 WEEKS BEFORE IT ARRIVES FROM US.

Happy hunting for your perfect bag!

Tohcl13

Reaction score

nicepal

Reaction score
The copper messenger bag does look great. But if shipping cost is USD40, then add the bag cost total will be ard USD120.....

PDA_lover

Reaction score
Guys,

I saw a nice bag at samsonite, quote small with padded compartment for IPAD (or laptop) and some organized compartments. costing 110, anyone using it?

Rejoice137

Reaction score
Not too cheap if you still need to pay USD12.50 to send to vPost. May be if can pull together more order, can share the shipment cost. I am thinking of getting the Voyager bag for my iPad and MacBook. Looks beautiful. Will get a friend to carry back from US.

zung0207

Reaction score
I used to have an Esprit leather bag that fit ipad perfectly well. Too bad I spoilt it in a bike accident, although it saved my ipad inside. Esprit still has a range of bags that fit ipad size now.

nicepal

Reaction score
Zung, though it saved ur ipad. U r more important too.

Rejoice, the voyager looks gd too.

I also thinking of getting a bag that cn hse the ipad and some other stuff. Probably it may cm in handy for local use and also those 1~2 days business trip to m'sia.

palmtungsten

Reaction score
This bag is cheaper $40+

Cocoon Gramercy - CGB150 - Cocoon

With discount from major stores like takashimaya. Price will be ard $38..

iPad sling looks good. Seem like it is selling in challenger and epicenter stores from their website.. But do not think see this sling bag on shelve..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.