Online Shopping SCAM

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

synyst3rsp8

Reaction score
after seeing this thread, it made me become wary of buying things online... but has anyone tried buying from this site? http://www.paulsclothingstore.com/ cause i am interested to buy something from their site... so if anyone has do comment on it so i can fell assured :)

yes i've bought stuff from them before. its safe and they'll email u their posb bank a/c no. i bought a few shirts and jeans from them. good quality. but make sure the sizing is correct . also, delivery can sometimes be delayed by 1 or 2 days so yeah

sharemore

Reaction score
I'm new here. Good thread. Another thing to note is shipping. When I buy online, waiting for the item to ship can be real agonising. While waiting, you'll be thinking whether is it a spam, will it arrive.. so do check the shipping cost and speed!

alh1986

Reaction score
Well I am a seller sale tailor made suits and shirts,but I am also an on line buyer,I bought a lot of items like shoes,pants,jackets,dresses from online stores,here in China there is an platform like Ebay called Taobao, there are many stores sell different things there,the price are very cheap, some quality good, some are very rubish.I think I can give you some tips to buy goods online shop for worldwide online buyers to avoid buy bad goods.

1.payment method, it is very important for you to choose an online store.Normally paypal is good to protect buyers, if the store you choose did not use Paypal, do not touch it!

2.If you want to buy an expensive item from online stores, because the price is much cheaper than real store. you can try to buy a small item from the store $2 or $5, if the small item quality is very good, then you can buy the expensive ones

3.Read carefuly their return policy

It is very important to read the return policy carefully.

4. To communicate with the online store keeper,to learn their service.

Hope my opinions can help you.

ParrotGal

Reaction score
do NOT buy from Fashion dolly

aiyah! i should have seen this thread before i did my recent online shopping, i very seldom shop online de, but i wanted a leopard print jacket and i v long nvr buy clothes le.. so i saw this advert on FB with shoes, bags, clothes etc... then i bought 6 cos above 100 can get free courier but !!!!

when i receive my clothes i was disgusted and angry

what i saw on the picture was so disgustingly different from what was given to me, its like pirated version of the picture... in the picture the model wore what look like an opaque top soft and cottony and the model is small size clothes i received was OVERSIZE, transparent and the material is totally different. and needless to say when u wear it, they look like some dirt cheap clothe u pick up from a rubbish bin

the sales girl gave very rude attitude, They claim to be wholesaler which should be cheap etc, but honestly i think BUGIS street clothes are cheaper and nicer than theirs! and they sel at about 20 bucks a piece! bugis 10bucks also better!

my other piece were just as bad, for a dress with bra pad, the bra pad is totally out of shaped, material for their black dress is different from picture as well, picture looked glossy/ shiny, dress received is not shiny, black top material also different from illustrated picture.

their website www.fashiondolly.com go take a look, u may think very nice , wah wah wah, but when yr product come u can sit there and curse and swear, if u call them, u will be so angry that u may hit the roof till got hole!

beware of those who buy from them to sell also...

Last edited:

JOVIT ABALOS

Reaction score
For us buyers there's a lot of way to know whether the online shop is legit or not, we must be aware of everything that is happening around especially here on net, be wise on spending your money, if in doubt keep on looking for proofs!

ailsa1234

Reaction score
I trust the online shopping sites if they have real address, and sometimes we can also contract them with their online chat tools, most of them have telephones. Take a look at their policy, "about us".

efveialr

Reaction score
any gd place to buy cardigan online? with safe methods for payment? prefer by bank transfer, think it's safer. lol.

Fabiano

Reaction score
anyone tried bags.com.sg? they import high end bags directly from Paris

im about to do a transaction.

h3he_haha

Reaction score
Do not buy/shop @ Online korea fashion.

http://www.onlinekoreanfashion.com/

Once u paid they will tell u... they out of stock and my gf waited 3 months and still no news. You email them they will tell u wait and wait.

Please ban/avoid buying from them, please spread the word as well.

belledandy

Reaction score
cardigan online

If you want to buy cardigans, you can try collectionexquise.blogspot.com. I bought from them before. The seller is nice. They gave free postage too and the prices are affordable. you can check it out.

mandoanne

Reaction score
i would recommend this site to you guys-- verseau custom made service.

I have order 2 jkts from them and the quality is not bad:s13: Although it takes me 2 weeks to wait for the jkt, they keep conatct with me and let me know the process. I think it is a trustable website:yawn:

stel wong

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. I will spread the word about the mentioned blogspot site.

Skilan468

Reaction score
you should make a police report and use that to get the bank to verify his identity. While they many not be able to reveal it to you, if the police were to step into the picture, they could have him down in their record. Should another case against them pops up, maybe they could then put one and one together

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.