Stereo's New Products Arrival Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3he_haha

Reaction score
How much would the Etymotic mc5 cost?
if i wan buy to replace my EP630i, good enough?

And comparing with S4i which is more preferred?

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
Pioneer HDJ-2000 : New Flagship Professional DJ Headphones

HDJ-2000-2.jpg

94cb5626_HDJ-2000_ANGLE_LR.jpg

Pioneer-HDJ2000.jpg

First up, the HDJ-2000’s high-quality frequency response is optimised for pro DJ use and ensures superb clarity with clear separation. This applies to any demanding environment, whether it’s performing in a packed club or engineering in a studio. In fact, the HDJ-2000s’ 50 mm driver units and high-flux magnets create outstanding resolution, from bass to treble, and are ideal for studio applications. Yet another neat feature is the capacity for 3,500 mW of input, which means distortion is prevented, even at sustained loud volumes. The heavy-duty build of these headphones ensures zero resonance.

Sporting a rugged but lightweight magnesium swivel/fold mechanism the headphones are robust, comfortable and compact to transport. Each ear-cup gives excellent insulation and swivels a full 90 degrees using a new i-hinge with auto-return, which presents great flexibility, especially for DJs who prefer the ‘on-shoulder’ method of monitoring. To improve monitoring, there is also a convenient STEREO/MONO switch. Finally, heat-sensitive, low-rebound urethane-foam (memory-foam) padding with a comfortable protein leather* surface cushions the ears and head for a no-fatigue fit. The HDJ-2000s are not only the perfect partner for our Pioneer DJM mixers but even feature a stylish aluminium outer finish to match the play/cue buttons on our Pioneer CDJ players.

Features :

• High-fidelity sound and DJ optimised frequency response (e.g. clear hi-hat and kick drum separation)
  • Flexible lightweight magnesium swivel/fold design, great to wear and transport
  • Robust, heavy-duty build delivers reliability during extended use
  • Memory-foam padding with comfortable protein leather surface
  • Removable mini XLR connector allows the cord to be replaced
  • Convenient STEREO/MONO switch for easy monitoring
  • Precision matched sound for Pioneer’s DJM mixers
  • Radically unique style and approach to DJ headphones

Last edited:

testament

Reaction score
If sticky, I think best only Stereo can post in the thread. will be neater and easier for all to view considering that Stereo should have quite a lot of stuff coming in future

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
If sticky, I think best only Stereo can post in the thread. will be neater and easier for all to view considering that Stereo should have quite a lot of stuff coming in future

Sticky are still subjected to approval. But I believe relevant questions from the public with regards to the products should stay in the thread as well. Don't you think so?

cowculator

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, would you mind to PM me the prices for the Etymotic MC5 as well as the foam tips. Thank you.

shadowlezz

Master Member
Reaction score
"Introducing the world's most accurate noise-isolating earphones under $100"
Quoted from Etymotic.com website. Prices are in USD.

mc5_black_box.jpg

mc5_BLk.jpg

mc5_earphone-accessories.jpg

Dr. Mead Killion and his team of engineers set out to create the world’s most accurate noise-isolating earphones under $100 for the cost‑conscious consumer.

The mc5s deliver on this promise and provide consumers with the “Best-in-Class” performance benefits for their money.

• Best sound accuracy
  • 85%+ accuracy score
  • Tight, accurate bass with crystal clear high‑frequency detail at all listening levels
  • Best noise isolation
  • 35 dB - 42 dB of noise isolation
  • An assortment of noise-isolating ACCU•Fit™ eartip options provide proper sealing of the ear canal
  • Best style and fit
  • High-gloss polished aluminum finish in 4 chromatic color options
  • An assortment of noise-isolating ACCU•Fit eartip options ensure proper seal and comfort
  • CUSTOM•FIT option available
  • Best durability and warranty
  • 2-year replacement warranty
  • Kevlar®-reinforced cable for durability
  • ACCU•Filter™ User-replaceable filters that protect the moving coil driver from ear wax

Technical Specification:

Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 15 kHz
Accuracy Score: 85%
Noise Isolation: 35-42 dB
Impedance (@1 kHz)16 Ohms
Sensitivity (@1 kHz) SPL at 0.1V100 dB
Maximum Output (SPL)120 dB
TransducersHigh-output 8-mm neodymium moving coil driver
Cable4 ft with 3.5 mm plug

Now available at both Stereo Causeway Point and Plaza Singapura!

how much is this !

f4rt3d

Reaction score
@stereo Will u be able to grab any information on the upcoming new Monster Beats models ? Like iBeats for example. I know it's too early and eventually you guys will have it but yeah.

TeamStereo

Suspended
Reaction score
@stereo Will u be able to grab any information on the upcoming new Monster Beats models ? Like iBeats for example. I know it's too early and eventually you guys will have it but yeah.

Hello,

As of now, we don't have any news from the local distributor but it wouldn't be arriving that fast i guess :D

keithchan

Reaction score
Can you recommend a not too pricey but decent standard earphone for iphone 3GS.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.