Introducing Quick Dialer. Please support me!

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
Introducing Quick Dialer.

Hi ppl, I am a local developer who had just gotten his first app uploaded to the appstore!

Please support me!

My appname is Quick Dialer.

Quick Dialer is the amazing and revolutionary speed dial app that allow you to create custom speed dial icon on your iphone screen! Unlike many others speed dial apps that require user to tap twice (1 time to launch icon, 1 time to confirm call when prompted), speed dial icon created by Quick Dialer will dial instantly!

Advantage over other Speedial solutions:
1 app to create many customized speed dial icon of your choice!
2 Quick Dialer is the real 1 tap solution- no prompting for user to call number unlike many webclip speed dial or app
3 Quick Dialer make it a fuss-free process to create speed dial- click on your iPhone- you can select name and number from your contact easily
4 Quick Dialer will use the contact picture as default if any. You can change the image easily too. Have control over how your speed dial look like!

Please do support me by buying this app.Future update would include quick access to email, sms, facetime etc

Last edited:

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
This is available in the local appstore.
The support pages isn't up yet. The app got approved before I can do it up.
I will get them up by the end of the week. Please support!
Thanks

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
Hi Papergoat,
Basically after the photo icon is placed on ur home screen, you just need to tap it. The app will dial the number for you without you needing to do additional steps!

papergoat

Reaction score
Hi Papergoat,
Basically after the photo icon is placed on ur home screen, you just need to tap it. The app will dial the number for you without you needing to do additional steps!
ic. that mean this Apps create a (icon) of quick dial? no a bad idea....KIV 1st..

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
This is an awesome app. Something that i missed on Android and yet missing on iPhone. Pls implement the SMS feature as it's more useful for me.

ForbiddenB

Master Member
Reaction score
bookmarklet i guess, still it can be done for free.
Just for anyone interested in the free version, the link is http://dial.foa.me/, visit with ur iphone in safari, and add contact to it, and simply place it on ur homepage, just like what this app does. But of course, sappork local developer too.

Last edited:

papergoat

Reaction score
good apps for old ppl who got trouble finding number and name in phonebook.

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
bookmarklet i guess, still it can be done for free.
Just for anyone interested in the free version, the link is http://dial.foa.me/, visit with ur iphone in safari, and add contact to it, and simply place it on ur homepage, just like what this app does. But of course, sappork local developer too.

Hi forbidden,
There is a slight difference- the bookmarklet will prompt u once more before allowing u to call.

Quick dialer does not- once u tap, it will dial the number directly!

That is the value-add at the moment.

I will add SMS support in the next version ! :)

Anyone wish for FaceTime also?

-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iPhone app

papergoat

Reaction score
Hi forbidden,
There is a slight difference- the bookmarklet will prompt u once more before allowing u to call.

-----

i wont buy the idea of facetime. the reason of this apps is try to simplify.
i got a small suggest.
49591515.jpg

how you think about that? *sorry for the lousy drawing.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi forbidden,

-----

plus.....no pics of the contact person.
quickdialer has.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.