WTS: Molten Basketball GG7 (cheap)

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Molten Basketballs Availability (Ready stocks available for immediate delivery)

GG7X ($65) - Available. New Model!
GG7 ($79) - Limited Stocks
GM7 ($57) - Discontinued
GM7X ($64) - Available. New Model!
GN7X ($54) - Available. New Model!
GMX7 ($58) - Discontinued
GA7 ($52) - Discontinued
GE7 ($47) - Discontinued
B7T3500 ($49) - Out Of Stocks
GR7 ($25) - Available
GL7 ($99) - Available
GG6X ($65) - Available. New Model!
GG6 ($59) - Discontinued
GM6 ($57) - Available
GE6 ($47) - Available
GN6X ($52) - Available. New Model!
GM5X ($47) - Available. New Model!
GN5X ($45) - Available. New Model!
GM5 ($44) - Out Of Stocks
B6T5000 ($45) - Available
GE5 ($42) - Available
GR5 ($23) - Available
GR3 ($19) - Available in Black/Yellow, Red/White & Orange
GR1 ($12) - Out Of Stocks

Molten Ball Bag for 3 Balls ($29) - Available in Red/Black, Blue/Grey & Orange/Black
Molten Ball Bag for 6 Balls ($39) - Available in Red/Black & Blue/Grey
Molten Hand Pump ($13) - Available in Black, Blue, Grey, Clear Blue & Clear Red
Molten Strategy Board for Basketball ($52) - Available
Molten Cotton Basketball Net ($14) - Available
Nylon Basketball Net, Medium Thickness ($19) - Out Of Stocks
Nylon Basketball Net, Hard Thickness ($26) -Available in White or Colors

PM or SMS 9661 0449 for fast deal. :s12:
Additional $5 only for quick delivery to your preferred doorstep location.

Last updated on: 29/11/17

MoltenLogo-USA.jpg

Selling Molten Basketballs.
Official ball for many local basketball competitions sanctioned by Basketball Association of Singapore (BAS), Civil Service Club (CSC) and People's Association (PA), Jammers League, BBAXN.

Product Description
The Molten GG7 Official FIBA Indoor Composite 29.5 Mens Basketball features the same 12 panel 2 tone look of the official FIBA Olympic game ball used in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. The Molten GG7 is official mens 29.5, size 7 and has a durable composite cover with wide channels for exceptional handling and feel.
MoltenGG7Forum_zpsadbee830.jpg

Model/size: GG7
Price: $59 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

MoltenGM7Forum_zps0ab47d09.jpg

Model/size: GM7
Price: $57 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Model/size: GA7
Price: $52 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

MoltenGE7Forum_zpsdc782af1.jpg

Model/size: GE7
Price: $47 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Model/size: B7T3500
Price: $49 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Size/model: GG6
Price: $59 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Model/size: GM6
Price: $57 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Model/size: GE6
Suitable for: Indoor & outdoor surface
Age group: Womens game, primary 1-6, secondary school girls.
Price: $45 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Model/size: GR1
Ball material: Made from a special rubber compound for enhanced durability and grip.
Age group: Great for young kids and babies learning to bounce a basketball.
A good souvenir or just a wonderful decoration on your desk.
Price: $12 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Condition: Brand new
All balls sold (collection/delivery) are fully pumped to optimum playing condition.

Additional $5 only for quick delivery to your preferred doorstep location.

Latest: Prices outside increase to $79+.

Selling fast, limited stocks available.

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Molten Hand Pump & Strategy Board for Basketball

New Molten Hand Pump Just In!

Molten-Handpumps-DHP21-2-Forum.jpg

Model/size: DHP21

Colors: Grey, Clear Red, Blue, Black, Clear Blue

Features: Compact and easy to transport. Comes with inflation needle hidden in tip of the handle. Pump quality is much better than other brands such as Nike and Adidas.
1 stroke pump of air (Molten) = 3 strokes pump of air (Nike & Adidas). Tested and proven.

Price: $13 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs), $11 with any ball purchase.

Molten-Handpumps-DHP21-3-Forum.jpg

StrategyBoard11_zps5d202e50.jpg

Molten Strategy Board for Basketball

This double-sided Strategy Board from Molten comes complete with its own carry case.
The board has full and half court markings, and to complete the set, magnetic position markers and pen are included.

• Double sided tactics board

• Size: 45cm x 30.5cm

• Carry Case

Price: $52.
Retail sporting shops selling price - $61.90 to $74.90

PM or sms 9661 0449 for fast deal. :s12:

StrategyBoard22_zps30b411ba.jpg

MoltenBalls2hwz.jpg

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Molten Ball Bags

MoltenBallBag1.jpg

MoltenBallBag3.jpg

Molten Ball Bag for 3 Balls

Price: $29
Bundle with basketball available.
Queensway shops prices: $36 - $45
Able to fit in 3 size-7 basketballs.

PM or sms 9661 0449 for fast deal. :s12:

Reviews and Testimonials

Fast & prompt delivery
Thanks for the quick deal! Saved me the hassle of finding cheaper alternatives!
Fast and affordable deal!! Efficient dealer!
Great seller with great reliability, balls of great quality. Islandwide delivery as an added service for me.. 5 star seller. Highly recommended. I got 2 GG7 balls - Gingerbread
Friendly seller, basketball is of high quality and comes in proper packaging as well. Highly recommended. - James Ng
Quality is assured for the basketball. Plus delivery and payment is very flexible.
Great service! Fast response and honest goods that were sold! Basketball was as it was stated and had good quality! Seller even gave me tips on how to pump the ball; need to moisten needle first! Considerate! Enjoying the ball even up till now!
Fast and efficient, friendly seller. Would purchase again if i need to.
I saw the basketball advertisement online and decide to give it a go, the price of the basketballs were cheap and delivery of the balls was fast, a trustable seller, I am a satisfied customer.
The GG7 that i had brought is good. It is still in very good condition even though i play it almost everyday in a week. I would recommend people to buy it from you.
Ur prompt delivery service is greatly appreciated
a friendly and responsible seller. Way to go!
yea the ball is good lol... definitely a trustworthy seller and ball is definitely a good buy.. :)
Amicable and efficient service, great deal.

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

Seller was fast and efficient, ball was up to standard and texture is good. Thanks again :)
Good and prompt service, will definitely deal with you again in the future!
Good deal with u bro. Fast n steady.
deliver products as claimed and are responsive and accommodating, would recommend to friends and colleagues looking to buy sports equipment.
Thanks for waiting for me.. Patient guy and gd ball.. Thanks alot.
Awesome price and nice guy! Thumbs up!
Just got my GG7 from a friendly seller. Good deal and service as its delivered to you. Recommended!
Prompt great service and enjoy dealing. Thank you.
Hey bro, thanks for being such a wonderful seller and waiting so patiently! Will definitely refer u if i have friends wanting to buy a ball!
good service and quite efficient
Thanks for the good deal!
Nonetheless great ball! And awesome guy! Thanks for the service and awesome price ^_^
Fantastic Ball for a fantastic price. Seller also provides great service for buyer, highly recommended if you are looking for a good ball.
Great service. I contacted seller, and he delivered to my home within the same day. It's like ordering Pizza! :)
Highly recommended for anyone who wants to have cheap and good quality basketball!
thanks. your service is good n reliable, product quality is good. Team Tapa King Wizards. thumbs up bro, can recommend to others. jerson.
It's fast. Same day delivery. Good seller. :) thanks.
Thanks for the prompt delivery service. The price is also cheaper than other sports shop.
prompt service, good price. certainly will recommend to my friends.
Great guy, great seller, great service! Already brought more than once from him. Highly recommended to anyone who needs a good n affordable bball!

MoltenGG7Box_zpsec332f0d.jpg

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

I finally got my molten GG7, a reliable person, fast and efficient, thumbs up!
Bro, hv molested GG7 this morning. Gd feel, ball bounce and weight ideal. Hv Spalding n others b4 but this 1 awesome. make me young again. Gd day.
Extremely prompt response and delivery - was a definite pleasure to do business with. Didnt hurt that seller was personable and friendly upon delivery too. Cheers.
Thank you so much for this. I will recommend you to other people and my friends. Many thanks.
excellent and prompt service, most importantly price is way cheaper than market price.
Thanks for the deal and delivery.
thanks for the effort and your fast delivery appreciate it so much i got it as soon as i called this morning. thanks again.
Hey thx!!!! Thank you for the fast delivery service. Overall the GG7 is a very nice ball, nice grip and feel. Definitely will recommend my friends :D
Thanks. Quick and fast response. Got my ball within a few hours.
Very prompt respond, with good delivering promise. Ball is in good condition.
Quick, reliable and easy! Seller also gave a heads up that he's late, so i wont be waiting for him too long. Thanks a lot!
Got the GG7 yesterday. Seller is prompt and the ball is great and genuine.
thanks for the prompt trade! it's quite amazing that you are willing to deliver even at 12 midnight. will def recommend to anyone wanting to buy.
Great service, just ordered but received less than an hour. Recommended.
thank u, nice dealing with u.. good seller!
Hey bro, really appreciate your service! Reasonable price with unbelievable service! Definitely worth to buy from! Will recommend to my friends! Many thanks!
Good and friendly seller. Advice on buyer what to do.
jumpmanz is really efficient, once the store shipped in the morning, he delivered our ordered basketball to my door step in the evening. I would recommend him and his basketballs. Nice guy and good deal.
Hey bro. Thanks for being a patient seller by waiting for me. And also a friendly seller by replying to all the msg i have sent constantly to ask about when the stocks will come in! Definitely will buy from you again. 5star/5star!
Hey bro! thanks for the smooth transaction, really appreciate your response time for all my queries. and the option to deliver at my doorstep. your service and price wise is unbeatable. definitely i will share your contact to my circle of friends who like balli'n! Many thanks!

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

Thanks for the cheap price and fast delivery service.
Great bro.. waited for me patiently as i was held up. Will definitely recommend my frens to buy from him again!
Hey thx. Thanks you for the fast delivery. It is a very nice ball i had, nice feel and grip. Great service :)
Hi bro thks for making prompt delivery, appreciate it. My reviews: 1st time buying molten ball. Surprisingly the grip and weight is better than spalding synthetic leather ball.
Nice gd ball appreciate your delivery :)
Great ball, great price, and delivered to our door - perfect! TW
Ytd nite msg him, today i received the ball. Although my timing to meet up a bit weird but he still made it! Good seller! Hope to deal with you again!!! :)
The ball that i received was in excellent condition and the home delivery option is indeed convenient.
Good and efficient! Appreciate your service. Will recommend others to buy for u as well!
ball in brand new good quality!
Prompt reply and timely home delivery. Great experience to buy stuff!! Thanks
good, reliable and fast delivery service.
Fast and excellent seller. Got the ball within 2 hours from first conversation. Thks - KC
Steady and honest seller, delivered the ball on time as arranged.
Thanks. Great deal! Fast and easy transaction and very convenient for the customer! Nice and friendly seller. Till my next deal! Thanks a lot.
Fast and efficient. Enquired in afternoon got it at night! No hassle!
Thanks for making the time to specially come down to pass me the bball. Appreciate it. Great!
Thank you for your service. Basketball received is in promised conditions and the customer friendly service is very remarkable. Self collection of goods is almost immediately. I look forward to purchasing products from you when i need them. :D RJ
Really satisfied with the quality of the ball. Seller is really patient and nice too! Recommended for everyone!
Thank u very much. U r a fast, responsive seller. Enquire today, got it today.

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

Hi, really a big thank you for the prompt delivery! Great service there :)
Very fast response to queries n reliable delivery. Price is very attractive too. -Mr Pua
Seller was approachable and ready to answer enquires. Received the ball quickly. :)
My purchase goes smoothly. Inquire mid morning if available and delivered to my doorstep just past noon. Efficient and fast. I'hv been eyeing this ball for some time and hold to my purchase outside as i want to get it from jumpmanz. Now i have the same ball use in our seniors league. 2 thumbs up for you bro.
Friendly seller with excellent customer service. Basketball is of high quality.
You rock!! Thanks bro for delivering my GG7 at my doorstep.. jumpmanz is friendly seller and has prompt great service. Highly recommended seller!!
highly recommended seller; Great guy to buy your basketball balls. Authentic molten balls much cheaper than the ones you see in malls or other sports outlet.
a punctual and friendly seller
jumpmanz is very nice person to deal with. He delivers my GG7 with a sense of urgency..thumbs up for this man... Looking for future dealings..RECOMMENDED surely to my friends...
very nice guy, easy to deal with.. thank you for the delivery.. nice ball dude!
Thanks also. Will recommend u to anybody that needs it.
Thx! Flexible with timing and place of delivery, which was a great help! Will recommend to my frens who are going to get any of these equipment in the future!
Great & friendly seller. Fast responding, manage to get my basketball within 2 days. Highly recommended. Keep it up.
Cheap and great deal. Fast delivery and will surely recommend to my other bball friends.
Thanks for the prompt service. The ball is good by far, very reliable :)
Good quality and swift delivery! Will definitely recommend to friends about this. :)
Great price. Even greater service.
Transaction was quick and fuss-free. Seller delivered on time as promised. Would recommend.
Good service, prompt reply, effective response. Will highly recommend to my friends.
Thank you, efficient! Got my ball within 30 mins!

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

The ball come with good condition & seller is friendly :)
the ball's feel is good i can palm the ball easily with the great grip it has, good service and affordable price, thank you!
Great buy, best price and convenient. Friendly and on time delivery by seller.
Really quick delivery within a few hours and ball is of great quality.
good quality ball and good service! would definitely recommend my friends!!
Bought a Molten GG6. Fast reply, and even willing to deliver so late in the evening. Great quality, great price and great service. Will definitely buy from the seller again. Very recommended :)
Great service, next day delivery. Good price compared to other online sites.
Just bought 2 GG7 balls all are brand new state. Great service at amazingly low price! Highly recommended!
Genuine guy, genuine product, took only 1 hr from phone enquiry to meeting up and complete the purchase, absolutely fuss free. Excellent service bro!
Thumbs up! Great service, great price. Will definitely recommend to my friends!
very grateful on your professional advice on the individual molten basketball models. surely it's a good buy.
Great n prompt seller! Smsed n bought plus delivery all on the same day!
Hi bro, just wanna let you know that your basketballs are one of the best qualities i'hv ever had, i'hv been using the ball everyday since my purchase and its still in great condition! Sure will buy more from you next time haha. Super satisfied with your products bro.
Fast and reliable seller!
The ball is awesome and great quality service provided by seller, highly recommended!
The delivery was fast and on time. The quality of the ball is really great and the guy who delivered was approachable and cool. Looking to order again from you. I'm impressed. Thank you so much!
Received GG7 in brand new condition. Quick and hassle free. 2 thumbs up!
Trusted seller. Buy with ease and confidence.
Prompt response! Delivers as promised. Ball in perfect condition. Thanks
Very prompt and responsive seller. It was a great deal. Would highly recommend this to my fellow ballers. Looking forward to the next deal.

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

Thanks for sending the ball to my place. Good service and good quality basketball. Will recommend to my friends.
The gg7 ball was great and very authentic not the fake one. And the service delivery is great too. keep it up. thanks to jumpmanz
Efficient service, order and get the GG7 basketball on the same day. Friendly and excellent service.
Hi bro~ Fantastic service and delivery on the same day as i place the order! Great job! - wahzai
Awesome ball and prompt delivery. Quality as promised. Thumbs up.
jumpmanz provides the best service ever!

I wanted to buy a basketball as a gift for someone in Singapore but I wasnt in Singapore myself, so I texted him right after I found the website and the reply was quick and friendly. I am like the last person to go to if you wanna know about basketballs so I have no tiny bit of idea of which ball I should buy, but jumpmanz recommended the best-selling one (even now, it still doesnt register to me what model that was haha) and the feedback from the person I gave it to was so positive!

Moreover, I guess it's worth mentioning that he was willing to help me write a little note with the ball and he even suggested a little surprise when he delivered it to the recipient. What an initiative!

The delivery turned out to be smooth, too. Overall, I am very satisfied with both the quality of the ball and the service he provides, so thanks a lot :)
Last tue, i'm looking for a GG7 molten ball in a sporting house nearby. Unfortunately, there is none. I spent 3 hours looking around the malls but they are not selling the type of ball.
I searched the net and i saw a forum selling GG7 molten basketball at a lower price.

At first i ignore it because it might be a scam. I sent a message in the reply box to inquire. Then i received a reply that GG7 is available and they can deliver it to my house. I provided my home address and set the time and date.

Today i received my ball and they arrived on time. I'm glad that i saved time and effort. I will definitely recommend this deal to my friends.
Swift transaction. Thanks.
purchased GG7, 100% authentic. fast delivery. friendly and honest guy to deal with... highly recommended.
Reliable seller. Fast and good delivery.
Good seller. Shipping is very fast and seller is very helpful. Help to clear doubt.
Efficient seller. Excellent product. Thanks bro!
Just gotten a Molten GG7 basketball from seller. Initially wanted to grab a GM7 for Indoor/Outdoor but Seller recommended GG7 to be a better choice, applicable for Outdoor as well, being with better construction and grip, hottest selling GG7 basketball in the market!

Definitely to be authentic purchase/sales as it feels totally same with what I tried/sold at Sportslink and HOOPS Factory. Delivery service was great too, at only $5, Seller was overseas while we chatted, discussing which basketball model to get haha! Right after he landed in Singapore he contacted me to notify me that his flight got delayed, thus he told me he will deliver 1 hour late from the time agreed on, which is fine to me since I got peeps at home to collect it(luckily!), and what's more, to my doorstep! Top notch delivery service!

Last but not least, the price, very attractive prices compared to Retailing Sports outlets, almost 50% difference I would guess? I'll definitely recommend this Seller to my fellow Basketball team/peeps if they need to purchase a new Basketball, same goes for myself, will grab another 1 if I ever needed a new Basketball, overall experience was Great, Great, and Awesomely Great! Cheers

Regards,
Ivan
Fast and efficient in making deals. Will definately recommend to my peers. Thanks.
We got a GG7 basketball as you recommended for our son, awesome and he really like it. Fast response and great service. Thanks.
thanks. we appreciate the prompt 1 day transaction with you. happy to receive the ball nicely inflated. excited to play now.
Fast delivery. Quality of the molten ball is good. Good buying experience.
Seller is friendly and prompt on delivery. Good service. Will recommend to my friends.
Seller was quick to respond to my enquiries and delivered before the expected time. Made an order at 1010 pm and received it at 1055pm. Ball was wrapped nicely in a plastic. He was also patient in explaining the difference between the models. Will definitely recommend it to my friends or buy again when the ball gets worned out !
Great ball and service. On time delivery too! Recommended for everyone.

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

Excellent supplier!! Easy arrangement, knowledgeable, fast response and great delivery options.
seller was very fast and efficient! highly recommended!

till our next transaction bro! thanks!
Very punctual guy who also communicates well with customers. Dealing with him is swift and hassle free.
A very trusted seller, fast and efficient. Highly recommended to everyone!!!
A very helpful and patient seller whom i find very comfortable dealing with. Thanks jumpmanz.
Fast and efficient service. Quality of product guaranteed.
Service was good got the ball within a day seller was friendly :)
Ball is authentic and seller very nice. Will definitely recommend to my basketball pals. :D
tks for the ball. next time get more :)
Excellent seller! Received the ball within 1.5 hrs! Lightening fast delivery! Even comes with inflating needle.. Highly recommended!
fast and efficient seller. got the ball almost immediately.
Spontaneous seller providing delivery of goods accurately. Basketball GG7 is brand new, pumped and wrapped before delivery. Worthly deal.
Very good service, quick replies and friendly dealer. Cheers!
seller is very friendly.

he delivered my GM7 and GR1 last night.

thank you very much and keep it up!
Very fast response, fast deal, cheapest i can source for, will definitely buy again if needed, as well as intro to frens who are interested.
Highly recommended seller, fast and quick response easy to talk with. Looking for quality basketball? He's your man! Will be looking forward on my next purchase. Keep it up bro.
Fast sms reply. Very friendly and doesnt rush things. Will recommend you to my friends.
thanks a lot for the GG7 bro! No hassle deal, SMSed around 7pm, delivered at my place by 10.15pm.
Super fast delivery. Ball came in brand new condition, with inflating needle too. Nice seller. Thanks again.
Wonderful seller, easy going, easy to deal with. The balls are top notch quality, brand new at a great price. Will definitely buy from you again.

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

Prompt and reliable seller with genuine product. Recommended!
Awesome and friendly dealer!! Very nice meeting you and will be recommending you to more clients in the future :)
quite a efficient seller, sms to inquire stock, i am able to get it by tml, would be getting sports equipment from him in the future!
Extremely reliable and friendly seller. Pricing is resonable and delivery was the very next day, right to the doorstep! Appreciate it much bro, will definitely recommend to friends :)
Tks for rushing down to pass me the bball! Fast n smooth transaction on e same day, tks bro :)
Excellent seller... Responsible & prompt. Highly recommended for all bball fans :)
Thanks for the delivery, very efficient. Will purchase again next time!
Quick, efficient and very friendly service. Reached earlier than the actual delivery time which was a surprise. Good condition ball with free needle, excellent seller in conclusion.
Hey buddy thanks for a good and smooth transaction. Your molten balls for the win. I'm going to buy another one this coming week.
Fuss-free honest and quick transaction and prompt on-the-dot delivery. Highly recommended!
nice seller..fast & efficient transaction.. thanks!
Fast and easy to deal with seller. item delivered to your preferred location, no hassle!
a fantastic service referred by a local peep. two thumbs up~
Prompt response to sms inquiry and demonstrated flexibility towards change of self collection timing despite short notice.
Very efficient seller!! Got the ball delivered to my doorstep within 12h of first enquiry. Very accommodating seller!
Recommended.
Friendly timely service, awesome bball @ affordable price! - mason
The delivery was fast and efficient! Would definitely recommend to my friends about this!
Legit dealer.. Fast and no hassles. Just tried the ball.. Very nice!
Very prompt service. Would recommend to anyone who want an affordable and reliable source.
Good quality and fast delivery

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New basketball model just in!
GR1

MoltenGR1Forum400_zpsb3792abb.jpg

Model/size: GR1
Ball material: Made from a special rubber compound for enhanced durability and grip.
Age group: Great for young kids and babies learning to bounce a basketball.
A good souvenir or just a wonderful decoration on your desk.
Price: $15 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Molten Basketball GA7

GA7

MoltenGA7Forum400_zpse56e4d19.jpg

Model/size: GA7
Ball material: Synthetic leather
Age group: Mens adult game, secondary school & tertiary educational boys.
Price: $52 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Molten Basketball GL7

GL7

MoltenGL72_zps7ff7cfb5.jpg

Introducing a new superior model due to demand, Molten GL7.
Top of the line Molten basketball, made from top grain composite leather. Feels slick at first but after break-in (seasoned it), touch and feel is better than GG7.
Similar to GG7, it's construction is FIBA Approved official 12 panel and 2 tone design.

This is the official FIBA approved basketball used at 2008 Beijing Olympics and 2012 London Olympics basketball games.

Model/size: GL7
Ball material: Top grain composite leather, flat pebble surface, FIBA Approved official 12 panel, 2 tone design.
Ball size: Size 7, 29.5 inches in diameter.
Suitable for: Indoor surface only.
Price: $99 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Molten Basketball GMX7

GMX7

MoltenGMX7Forum400_zps627afc47.jpg

Model/size: GMX7
Ball material: Synthetic leather. Same construction as GM7 but in brighter colors of red and blue.
Price: $58 only (no hidden shipping and GST costs)

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

Really great service! Delivery service in half an hour time when i requested it to be! Will definitely recommend to others.
Thanks bro. Quick delivery! Ball is in an excellent condition. Totally worth every single cent i spend!
Woah sry man my english not that good hahaha. anyway it been a pleasure to deal with you and thanks for the advice :)
Great service and fast delivery. I'll definitely recommend to all my basketball friends :)
Efficient and convenient
They deliver fast and have good manners!
Great price great service! Punctual delivery as well. Thanks!
i was quite impressed by the quick and efficient service- made some inquiries at 11am and delivery was made by 3pm the same day!
Very prompt service. Order was delivered within 3 hours despite the short notice. Thumbs up!
Thanks too :) Service was awesome and ball have an extremely good grip. It was worth it. Highly recommended!
Fast and efficient seller! 5 stars! Messaged in the day, deal immediately in the noon! Thumbs up!
I am a repeat customer who bought the GM7 twice. Summarizing the transactions - a responsive seller selling a value-for-money product, while providing excellent service.
Seller remembered that i was staying in east and called to arrange a meetup when he's around the area. A very personalized service with a touch of warmth.
i will recommend you to all my friends. Fast response, fast collection... price not expensive...
Seller was very efficient and the ball came in good condition. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a basketball.
very fast and efficient seller, sms order at 10.30pm delivered at 11.10pm. The ball feels good, cant wait to try it out.
Fast and prompt delivery. Good buy. Thanks.
Efficient and superb service. Thumbs up!
Quick replies and delivery, Extremely satisfied and will recommend to more friends.
Good deal, very friendly and very affordable compared to other shops. I would definitely recommend him! Thanks bro.

Last edited:

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
index_bn001.jpg

Reviews and Testimonials

No prob man thanks for your sale it was a good deal too. friendly seller, good prices knows a lot about the product he is selling and is happy to share the knowledge with you. Prompt delivery and response. 10/10. Thank you!
Thx fr the recommendation and explanation of the basketballs before i got one of it. Good price and nice guy.
I'hv just tried the GG7, it feels very comfortable. Thx!
Fast and responsive seller. Prices extremely reasonable and able to deliver. Highly recommended!
delivery is fast! No frills, no hidden costs! Most importantly, quality of ball is good! Thumbs up!
Fast and efficient service, great deal.
Fast delivery and affordable deal. Would definitely recommend it to anybody.
The dealing is quite fast, i had ordered yesterday night and i got the ball the next day! The seller is also quite approachable. Thanks a lot for the ball!
Product is excellent, also the seller was very accommodating and friendly. Delivery was fast and timely! Overall great service!
Fast and clear replies to queries. Plesant services allow with fast delivery services.
Hello bro. Just want to say thanks for the excellent service in deliverying the ball. You were very prompt andsave me a lot of time and money.. nice work bro.
Very fast delivery with reasonable price. Highly recommended! thanks for the ball
Thanks for the fast and smooth delivery! Definitely will recommend to all of you!! :)
The ball was great and authentic and the delivery was superb! many thanks!
It was a hassle free experience. The ball came in excellent condition and at a very awesome price as well!
trusted well service. is guarentee worth what you pay for. Like the grip most. Molten as up to top trusting friend for basketballer.
Fast and prompt delivery. Good quality ball!
Seller is very polite when answering my queries. Fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended!. Thanks for the Molten GG7!
Recommended purchase! Quick delivery to your doorsteps with good customer-orientation.
Fast response via SMS. Order and self collection on the same day within 3hrs. Excellent and polite service! Would definitely purchase from you again!
Warm and pleasant seller. Ordered GG7 basketball and despite tight schedules, jumpmanz delivered the ball to my residential address at 11.15pm
Would strongly recommend him to all my kaki ballers.
Quick and efficient delivery! Really appreciate the prompt reply and quality of the goods. Will recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a ball!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.