MO: Swiss Made/Movement Sapphire Crystal Watches & Other Series ( Photos Exhaustive ) [NEW]

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price correct, can send next week.
Everyone please message me the following again so i can double confirm and ease out.
It's painful digging pms to search for info, and alot have incomplete info.

Hi,

Please provide the following information.

Name:
Address:
Postal Code:
Contact number:
Ordered what watch:

Thank you

Sonic76

Reaction score
Everyone please message me the following again so i can double confirm and ease out.
It's painful digging pms to search for info, and alot have incomplete info.

Hi,

Please provide the following information.

Name:
Address:
Postal Code:
Contact number:
Ordered what watch:

Thank you

Hi bro

PM you already :)

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well, you can copy and paste into an excel or even just a note or email to track..
please dun make me lose confidence in making a purchase thru you....

rayson81

Reaction score
well, you can copy and paste into an excel or even just a note or email to track..
please dun make me lose confidence in making a purchase thru you....

I had received my first watch from the TS 1 month ago. Subsequently, I wanted to buy more and in the process even after I had made the payment, I amended my order. TS is trying to accommodate to all kinds of requests, myself as an example. Ordered, Made Payment, Change Order, Top Up Payment, Increase Order and so on....

He is just trying to make sure we got what we ordered and at the earliest available time. For the amount of orders, series of items he is selling and the patience and effort to make all of his buyers happay, I do not think that his request for reconfirmation is too much of a hassle at all.

Thumbs up and thanks for the TS for bringing all these with efficiency and effort.

I would definitely buy more from you if possible. Maybe 1 watch per month or bi-monthly.

painkillerz

Reaction score
I had received my first watch from the TS 1 month ago. Subsequently, I wanted to buy more and in the process even after I had made the payment, I amended my order. TS is trying to accommodate to all kinds of requests, myself as an example. Ordered, Made Payment, Change Order, Top Up Payment, Increase Order and so on....

He is just trying to make sure we got what we ordered and at the earliest available time. For the amount of orders, series of items he is selling and the patience and effort to make all of his buyers happay, I do not think that his request for reconfirmation is too much of a hassle at all.

Thumbs up and thanks for the TS for bringing all these with efficiency and effort.

I would definitely buy more from you if possible. Maybe 1 watch per month or bi-monthly.
Yeah yeah! I also recieve my 2nd watch. It looks great :D

2 x Thumbs Up for IntelFlash TS!!!

Thanks and IntelFlash

Last edited:

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got my watch too ! yeah its damm big..I guess I need to go find some shop to shorten the strap

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually you can diy.

But a neighbourhood watch shop won't charge much for this and they love doing this

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks again TS for the prompt delivery. Guess I will bring the watch tmr to a shop near my office to fix it.:D

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wooo...hope i can get mine soon...btw, when the courier calls u guys, do they use a handphone or landline number?

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they didn't call me. they just came straight to my door.

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Actually i can arrange for the timing from 8am to 10pm.
But i've set all to 8-10pm by default, unless by request.

Little replies at the moment, as i'm negotiating with the vendors if they can bring in some models

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm..i gave my office address..if the courier dont call me, he can never reach me...

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks intelflash for the clarification..

didnt know there could be so many changes to some of the orders...

still looking forward to receiving my GREEN SEA SPIDER...

EnXiZer

Reaction score
Anybody bought this --> Quinotaur Extreme Grand Russian Diver?

Wonder how does the green markings look like, more to bright green or yellowish green? Pics will be great!

Will look forward to my Sea Spider too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.