Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

selfa89

Reaction score
If you are a Creative Fanatic and dun mind spent just a lil over $100 at around $120, Grab the Creative Aurvana 2, Looks stylish ; Pretty comfortable, A Balanced-Armatured Driver that sounds neutral and non-intrusive to me, Reminds me of a sound signature that leans towards Shure's House Sound.

So if you have a rough concept of Shure's House Sound and don't mind forking out $120plus they can be considered. Only downside is they sounds under-volumed and probably hints a demand of need from amp-driving. Which i gonna grab a iBasso D10 from Treoo (Stereo is outta stock thats why T.T) and test to see how the Aurvana 2 will improvise with the aid of an amp.

nazirox

Reaction score
If you are a Creative Fanatic and dun mind spent just a lil over $100 at around $120, Grab the Creative Aurvana 2, Looks stylish ; Pretty comfortable, A Balanced-Armatured Driver that sounds neutral and non-intrusive to me, Reminds me of a sound signature that leans towards Shure's House Sound.

So if you have a rough concept of Shure's House Sound and don't mind forking out $120plus they can be considered. Only downside is they sounds under-volumed and probably hints a demand of need from amp-driving. Which i gonna grab a iBasso D10 from Treoo (Stereo is outta stock thats why T.T) and test to see how the Aurvana 2 will improvise with the aid of an amp.

lol for a balance armature, at $120, you can almost get 2 PL-50. i'd recommend PL-50 over Creative aurvana. i heard it and i feel that its less bass, more treble :S PL-50 is more balanced. Just had mine 3 days ago. shiok!

missotah

Reaction score
lol for a balance armature, at $120, you can almost get 2 PL-50. i'd recommend PL-50 over Creative aurvana. i heard it and i feel that its less bass, more treble :S PL-50 is more balanced. Just had mine 3 days ago. shiok!

treoo have PL50? din see on their web leh.

btw.. Creative aurvana 2 $125, t-jay one $108 and t-jay two $138. which one shld i get.

heard aurvana 2 and t-jay one, it sound the same to me. what u all think?

Last edited:

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a pair of new earphones.

With juz over $100+ budget, Sennheiser CX ii 300 is the most comfy and best quailty earphones in this price range??

rickysio

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a pair of new earphones.

With juz over $100+ budget, Sennheiser CX ii 300 is the most comfy and best quailty earphones in this price range??

No.

There are definitely better quality earphones in the price range, but as for comfy I can't speak about that.

delonicdevil

Reaction score

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has recommendations for a budget of $100-$200?

Last edited:

wtfh4x

Master Member
Reaction score
Jaben @ Adelphi
Stereo @ Plaza Sing and Causeway Pt.
Note: HJE900 is not available locally iirc.

affinityseven

Reaction score
hi looking for a new earphone.
my previous one wasx the sennheiser cx200
any reccommendation near this price range? 80+

iamNM1101

Reaction score
hi all!
new to earphones here but on my friend's recommendation, thinking of getting a good pair of earphone though i dun think i will be thinking of getting something too exp.
so looking for some advice here.

would like the sound to be clear and prob good on the vocals. base can be slightly average or above average, can hear distinctly but no need to blast one. mainly is to be comfortable sound to the ears i guess.

my budget ard 50 to 70 plus.
have tried a few pairs, think crossroads bijou3, denon c360 sounds pretty good. heard a lot of good reviews on soundmagic pl50 but have no way of trying it.

Which one would the experts here recommend?

dadaway

Reaction score
Go Jaben! Demo sets available, they are nice ppl!
Make sure you ask for discount! You might get free bacon salt as well!

iamNM1101

Reaction score
just go for the pl50, you won't regret it.

so pl50 is good huh? waiting for a chance to go try it, but have to travel all the way to tampines to do that... but pl50 is behind the ears? not sure if i like that or nt though

read review that brainwavz m2 is better in terms of sound quality, somemore on the website it's cheaper, so not sure anyone tried these 2 before?

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so pl50 is good huh? waiting for a chance to go try it, but have to travel all the way to tampines to do that... but pl50 is behind the ears? not sure if i like that or nt though

read review that brainwavz m2 is better in terms of sound quality, somemore on the website it's cheaper, so not sure anyone tried these 2 before?

iamNM1101, why need to travel to Tampines?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.