Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

parky123

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, pm me ur number if you r serious. I can try to get a few for u if u are really willing to offer $3k each.

-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iphone app

hmmmm........this ladies watch looks like mine, wonder how much they are selling second hand har??
http://www.eurohitechsystem.com.sg/warehouse/detail.htm?ProductID=RIS-0002

are you sure you wan to buy in at $3,800 and sell to me @3 grand,
you will running at a loss man.
Next time dun act smart . dunno the market price just say dunno or keep quiet.

69174S489130.JPG

Last edited:

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i have a qn abt Europe selling rolex watches..... now that Euro is cheaper, is it worth to make a trip there to buy? Lets say the watch is like 30k++ range. Will it be cheaper to get over there...... if price match including travel charges also good

Aiming the leather range.
Thanks!

tiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah a lot of replies.. can i ask again if tong building is the only official service centre in s'pore?

nicholasL

Reaction score
i have a qn abt Europe selling rolex watches..... now that Euro is cheaper, is it worth to make a trip there to buy? Lets say the watch is like 30k++ range. Will it be cheaper to get over there...... if price match including travel charges also good

Aiming the leather range.
Thanks!

Never ask a 30k range rolex before, but generally a sub after converting to Sing is ard S$66xx if you get in germany, you figure the difference.

vienn379

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm planning to go to paris next year. Any idea if paris sells rolex,ap or hublot cheaper? Anyone knows any reputable shop selling in paris? thanks

rosschang

Reaction score
So much Hype abt Submariner... I would prefer the Sea Dweller Deep Sea...

own the Sea Dweller thou, very nice solid watch. :)

terroz

Reaction score
So much Hype abt Submariner... I would prefer the Sea Dweller Deep Sea...

own the Sea Dweller thou, very nice solid watch. :)

It was the iconic symbol of rolex, hence the hype, but to each his own.

DSSD needs a big wrist to pull it off. Else it's ugly imho.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm planning to go to paris next year. Any idea if paris sells rolex,ap or hublot cheaper? Anyone knows any reputable shop selling in paris? thanks

hublot is it only HR Glass selling ah. I also keen to get from Paris but also no contact leh
anyway Anz or what CC has promotion with HR Glass till Oct. Max rebate is 300 (5% of purchase).

Switzerland wont be cheaper le. The disc they give is low plus swiss francs is not weak. Its the Euro n USD thats weak now

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea what's the price now for SS black bezel Sub with date and without date?

Will there be discount for them now?

qwerty88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea what's the price now for SS black bezel Sub with date and without date?

Will there be discount for them now?

Retail price for
with date 16610 : $8472.00
without date 14060M : $7664.00

ceramic bezel
with date 116610 : >10K

According to my colleague ,price increase 10% from 1st Oct

can try

www.watcharena.com.sg

with date 16610 : $7800.00

ceramic bezel
with date 116610 : $9300.00

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Price increase a lot over the years. Pre-owned is a lot cheaper.

What's the different between series? I have seen different series.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now SD is cheaper than Sub? With date? SD look very similar to Sub right?

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
the price increase from 04 oct right. quite heng because placed an order at end of Sept and then the next wk price increase... and since deposit is on Sun, they can only order from ROlex on mon where the price hike kicks in. Heng sia. is it 10% i think its lower than 10% increase ba.

btw till 31 Oct go Hour Glass buy any watch rebate of 5% using ANZ card and this wont affect the % of disc they offer and also.. max $300 rebate.

i saw hublot.... saw one omega 20K+ and hublot also 20k+ for entry level pricing. so if u compare Rolex 30K+ to entry level, rolex still more exp but if u compare just entry level, rolex is much cheaper. but i am not sure if the guy said entry level refers to diamond watches or what wor. i thought i saw one pc at 9k or so after discount before they are bought over by LVMH group or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.