MO: Swiss Made/Movement Sapphire Crystal Watches & Other Series ( Photos Exhaustive ) [NEW]

EnXiZer

Reaction score
Research did and despite with some people slamming this brand, was very happy and satisfied with the watch. I flip watch regularly and the 2 I bought recently from this MO is splendid considering the price and quality. Ordered my third one from this MO and hopefully it will be as good as the two.

My 2 cents too.

seankyh

Reaction score
Never cared about where it's made nor the brand. Looks good, wallet friendly. Nice disposable watches. Whoa. I'm on post '666'!

IntelFlash is responsive and so far has been upfront with us.

Last edited:

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have not even started on swiss legend. But really, I don see why only good things can be said in an MO. U got shares in this? haha. peace.

Good night.:(

Ps: my casio watch which cost $18 back then also followed me for more than 5 years.

Hi Rudolf,

Thanks for your insights and findings, don't worry you are free to share your views with ease.
I hope things are open too, so people know what they are buying.
No need for me to feel offended, as i don't represent Invicta, nor do i represent SL.

Somewhere in the middle of constructing this MO, i did read before on information exactly to what you had posted.
Initially i was as skeptical, over the watches.
Thinking, do these Swiss movement, not totally Swiss made watches break down easily? If it's broken, why is their servicing taking so long? These two issues, please keep them in mind, are the two key issues that bothered me most and hits all their complains and concern issues over the net.

Before that, been an Amazon shopperholic, i had already made a few rounds of personal purchase, for myself, family and friends.
I had 2 Invicta watches excess in the end, and i decided to make a MO to rid them. Eventually over 20 were sold shortly from the demand, which continuously grew and grew till i decided to make a larger scale project, driven by requests. Those watches have not given me problem. It could be I'm lucky, but it did boosted a level of confidence on my perception on the build quality.

Construction wise, initially i was worried everytime i get a big shipment,
Be it luck as a factor, or their build quality is the factor.
I don't have any serious issues yet.
This is my genuine POV as a user, and so far, after examining so many watches.
Before they were sent to SG, they were checked in their movement to see if they work. That was my main concern as i don't want a dead watch.
The vendor also did a brief check. In SG checked another time, so checked 3 times.
Out of 200 watches ordered so far(Over all the MO), 3 had problems.
1) Battery dead ( Nobody got it)
2) Defective Strap ( Mr Chow )
3) Battery dead (Nobody got it, actually it's a Versus watch)

One thing that is definitely true is, Invicta has very slow support in aftersales, they don't reply to technical queries. Which i guess is the main reason that ignited the wrath of many users.

Fortunately on the other hand, the vendor who i got the watches from, helped in the process and got my problem fixed(Except the defective strap). They have some ties with Invicta, so things got done more smoothly and rapidly.

The vendor offered me very good service and promised that all problems can refer to them straight. This is what gave me the confidence to carry on as there's some sense of accountability here. Now as we had recently finalized, there's a fixed system to get repairs, done at faster pace. It's an initiative offered by them, so yes i'm please with the aftersales service, not from Invicta but their authorized vendor.
The ordering, shipping and delivery system was also fixed, and i can earn my cashback in a smooth manner, which is what i mostly earn from this MO and care about. The prices are auto priced exactly as at Amazon.

So far all the Invicta newer models carried by the vendor, don't have fully Swiss made falsely labeled already. Those sold in the past, the Akulas, i am not sure if they been really mislabeled. But on a fair note, the Akulas has very very good construction and earlier Invictas do have range that were fully Swiss Made.
Those that are using Japanese/Swiss movements, are also genuinely listed as it is now.

As for Swiss Legend, they are run by another company. The company definitely has good creditability and is quite well liked in watch forums.
Having handled the watches and reading much reviews, I personally think it has an even better build than Invicta. Despite it having a shorter heritage. This is why i advised several times on this thread that SL's build is better. The replies from their CSO, are also kind and professional.

Like you had mentioned, your $18 Casio watch lasted you over 5 years.
This same opinion hits me on standard Quartz watch/clocks, that they should be fairly reliable regardless where they come from. This is one good reason why i firmly stick on just selling quartz but not automatics or mechanical watches. I won't be saying that there is exceptional build quality that's what people are buying them for, but is their design and size, which makes them worth the money

I hope you will understand and won't quote me, pinpoint me every sentence as a debate/argument.
It's not meant to force anyone to believe but so far, i don't have serious problems with them yet. But if they do, i believe my vendor will try his best to resolve the issue on our behalf.
On my part, i can only try my best to run things smoothly.

I sincerely thank you for your insights again.

Last edited:

chengwei

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got my trimix in the morning. :D

thanks.

on a side note, anyone got lobang where i can punch hole for the strap?
rectangular shaped. :D

monk..

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey TS,

Got my watch in the morning.
Great looking watch!
Wearing it today to see how it goes, might order more. :s7:
Thanks.

seankyh

Reaction score
Guys,

If the stopwatch's seconds are not zeroed at 12 o clock, it's normal.
Please follow the instruction menu and realign the hands.

Also please remember to always tighten and close the crown, before getting into water.

Thanks

The Force and Sea Spider crowns are not screwons. I guess as long as they are in a close position it should be waterpoof.

han1212

Reaction score
hey ts im not sure if u got my pm as i think theres some problem with my net,just want to check is the mo still on?If so where do i get the info as to deposit the money into? :s11:

pisonic

Reaction score
Received my force today now wearing it..luv it right size n weight is just nice...

pisonic

Reaction score
Bro one more thing how does e force model knows when to change date since it does not have e 24 hrs face coz one I set e correct time n date there is nowhere to set am or pm?

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro one more thing how does e force model knows when to change date since it does not have e 24 hrs face coz one I set e correct time n date there is nowhere to set am or pm?
Hi,

You can turn the minutes hand until it reaches a new day.
Then from there you can adjust the exact time/date.

Thank you.

whisperrain

Reaction score
just got my watch
thanks TS

i'm loving it

anyone able to register the invicta watch?

Last edited:

orangeman

Master Member
Reaction score
NICE!!

Received watch from courier.looking nice on my wrist now. THANKS to TS!!! now tempted to get another one

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.