MO: Swiss Made/Movement Sapphire Crystal Watches & Other Series ( Photos Exhaustive ) [NEW]

SinRed

Reaction score
anyone who hav bought the following watch can show pictures. I interested to see how the actual products look like. Want to buy but too many to choose all very nice n class. Up for TS. :D

The following watches i want to see actual

1) Trimix Phantom
2) Trimix Diver Collection Ash Grey
3) Prestigious Gold
4) Force's Collection, Professional Instrument

thanks for helping. :o

I have the Phantom and Prestigious Gold. Of this 2, the gold is definitely better looking. I know the Phantom looks freaking gd in the pics. But trust me, the gold is better in RL. Comments from friends also confirmed it.

Turbo-lised

Reaction score
I have the Phantom and Prestigious Gold. Of this 2, the gold is definitely better looking. I know the Phantom looks freaking gd in the pics. But trust me, the gold is better in RL. Comments from friends also confirmed it.

hey do you have pic of the gold on your wrist? :)

i am thinking to get it haha!~

monk..

Master Member
Reaction score
hey TS,

Received the watch - Gun Metal Carbon Fibre Russian Diver .
Thanks! It was fast!
This watch is even better looking than Quinotaur Extreme Grand Russian Diver which I bought earlier but I still like the glow. :D

aspireL

Reaction score
Up for ts! quick and efficient. sorry for the trouble for you though ts!

Anyway wanna ask, will you keep updating your collection here? Cuz I believe this won't be my last time getting a watch from you!

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trimix phantom has a glossy finish.
Ash grey has a matt finish.
Gold has better color contrast.

Tyically gold watches will look more prestigious and full black/grey will add more military/vocational feel.
It depends on the look you like to carry.

Classic silver is also worth consideration

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah.. Juz got my watch. Thx, ts. The watch is solid. I like it very much. Maybe next year get another model from u. One thing is i need to cut one more hole. My wrist is abit thin. Tight to the max hole. Can i go to the watch shop to cut? :o

shungoh

Reaction score
Yes you can go to the shop and punch another hole.... go to shops in bencoolen confirm have...

shungoh

Reaction score
Some watch shops don have the tools needed.. so you have to go try your luck.. for the price i have no idea cos nvr done that before...

RaveMaster

Reaction score
hey TS,

Received the watch - Gun Metal Carbon Fibre Russian Diver .
Thanks! It was fast!
This watch is even better looking than Quinotaur Extreme Grand Russian Diver which I bought earlier but I still like the glow. :D

If you have the time, live pics for your watch please! :D

IntelFlash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trimix

White

5083795153_fbf95c2411_b.jpg

Red
5084391728_19990b0c53_b.jpg

Orange
5083795833_cf7f0dbf41_b.jpg

Yellow
5083796055_e677eff089_b.jpg

Usual: US$995
Price:US$210

Price after CIF in Singapore - S$279 ( Inclusive of courier charges right to your home on next day delivery service)

Last edited:

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
Here is the actual product of Swiss legend Phatom Edition. Watch is classic and solid.

The package:
5213692184_6713d9813d.jpg

Inside the package:
5213692666_4abbb50208.jpg

Actual Product on wrist:
5213098125_95ae179ff3.jpg

need to punch a hole, coz abit loose when wearing. Haha. :s13: Up for good seller. Fast transaction n reliable seller. thumb up. :D

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.