The Walking Dead Series

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Blood test of this sorts could not determine parentage nor date of conceive.

But it can tell if a women is pregnant and perhaps with the zombie bug around, the baby borned might be 'adnormal'? Maybe it will be borned a zombie, maybe it will kill the mother, maybe it might hold a cure... lots of maybe. Haaaa

This might also explain why the Doc had to whisper. I mean.... if it's a normal pregnancy, why the secrecy and the loooong chat?

starlike

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But it can tell if a women is pregnant and perhaps with the zombie bug around, the baby borned might be 'adnormal'? Maybe it will be borned a zombie, maybe it will kill the mother, maybe it might hold a cure... lots of maybe. Haaaa

This might also explain why the Doc had to whisper. I mean.... if it's a normal pregnancy, why the secrecy and the loooong chat?

haha nope becuz we read the comics we know the baby is healthy

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
haha nope becuz we read the comics we know the baby is healthy

Well.... is the TV series obliged to follow strictly the comics?

As far as I know, the TV explained how the infection works but that was not addressed in the comic.

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well.... is the TV series obliged to follow strictly the comics?

As far as I know, the TV explained how the infection works but that was not addressed in the comic.
if only they explain how the infection started :(

FallOutMan

Reaction score
that's why they sacked all the scripwriters

first episode was godly, almost perfect, but it went downhill after that.

all the dramatizations and character development just fail to invoke any emotions.

fwahhh i juz finish watching ep1 and welly epic reh. now i see this comment i ish jin moody alr :( still tot gotch epic zombie show

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The fake doctor told him.
"i did your wife too"

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.