What are you reading now?

lovelyloey

Reaction score
'Clockwork Angels' by Cassandra Clare.

Loving this author after reading the Mortal Instruments Trilogy

I bought this, but it's together with my list of "to-reads".... don't know if will end up kenna slate onto 2011 reading list :s13:

Just finished "The Sweet LIfe in Paris" by David Lebovitz. Good read if you like anecdotal accounts of life of a foreigner in Paris (think Julia Child, Peter Mayle). (p.s. David Lebovitz is a pastry chef)

Now starting "Lost" by Gregory Maguire

procmail

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Artemis Fowl- The Atlantis Complex. Very fun book. :)

I also read this book. Haha I'm a big fan of the series.

But I have just finished the Percy Jackson series. For some reason, it really speaks to the younger me (which is hidden inside my heart).

Percy Jackson books

Felt quite disappointed upon learning that the new series don't focus on the same heroes in this series.

TheCuriousWanderer

Reaction score
I think you are right. He's probably an arrogant and aloof professor in real life. I don't have the book with me but I can still recall in the last chapter of the Blank Swan, he said he believes in "elegance and aesthetic in behavior", that's why he and his poet friend never run to catch the train. He also wrote: "Snub your destiny!". How I wish I could do that! :s13:

Taleb imo is quite a terrible writer. He is much better with his math books and I think he should stick to it. I've read that he's a pretty arrogant person.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.