The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo1978

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can get Bumble and Bumble products besides Changi Terminal 3?

Very clever to know this brand... Aveda and Bumble are under the same family actually... the actual entire range of Bumble and Bumble hasn't hit S'pore.

jeepers

Master Member
Reaction score
Very clever to know this brand... Aveda and Bumble are under the same family actually... the actual entire range of Bumble and Bumble hasn't hit S'pore.

So are whatever of their products that are available in Singapore stocked anywhere else besides Terminal 3?

neo1978

Reaction score
So are whatever of their products that are available in Singapore stocked anywhere else besides Terminal 3?

only T3 for now I think... anyway... I thought the brand only for ang moh by looking at line... example like shampoo for blonde and shampoo for brunette and etc...

n0va_jason

Reaction score
Had my hair cut with Baby at Glitz this afternoon, first time there but definitely won't be my last. Including Baby, the staff there were all very friendly and I had a pleasant time having my hair cut there. I didn't exactly have any hairstyle in mind, but Baby really amazed me with her skills and whipped out a new hairdo for me and I'm very pleased with it. Highly recommended for anyone who's keen on trying out a new stylist!

EDIT: decided i needed a trim urgently and Baby was not even hesitant to agree to me going down tomorrow the moment the salon opens, really appreciate and am thankful for their service

Last edited:

jeepers

Master Member
Reaction score
only T3 for now I think... anyway... I thought the brand only for ang moh by looking at line... example like shampoo for blonde and shampoo for brunette and etc...

All right, thanks anyway! Nah. They cater for non ang mohs too :s13:

omgpower

Master Member
Reaction score
hi hair sexperts, i usually cut my hair at neighbourhood barber but im thinking of trying a better salon. is it advisable to do it just before CNY? since this is my first time, would my hairstyle be screwed up due to all the hair restructure?

btw has anyone tried kimage at pioneer mall before?

TIA

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i just walk in to glitz salon n have baby appointed as my stylish ? or MUST by appointment ?

-Strike-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good salon in the east to recommend?

other than storm, twister and supercut.. is the glitz salon you all talking about really good?

Last edited:

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
try base station inside isetan tampines mall.its inside isetan de escalator at level 1...its related to shunji matsuo salon. The standard is there too =)

-Strike-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try base station inside isetan tampines mall.its inside isetan de escalator at level 1...its related to shunji matsuo salon. The standard is there too =)

what is the price range there for hair cut?

i used to go storm to cut..

-Strike-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder if they are good for guys hairstyle.

might want to go down tomorrow to try.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
they open at i think 10 but u may want to book appointment although they close already at around 10pm..later u wake up u call lor

can walk-in also but maybe need wait cause weekend more ppl

neo1978

Reaction score

Are you kidding me? Basestation by Hisato, other than Hisato himself, the other stylists really cannot make it. First time, it was horrible but I thought I should give another stylist a chance, again, it was ridiculous.... They didn't have Hisato's or Shuji's minimum standard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.