best funds transfer rate now?

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone received funds transfer promo from ANZ? Cos from what i saw from e letter, it seems that I don't have to pay a single cent to have funds transferred. 100% savings. ANZ that good?

I have the anz three month zero percent interest no processing fee promotion. It is true. Dunno wat they earn. But then their approval take some time.

Verbatin

Reaction score
UOB just call me on Thursday. they offer me 1.88% with no processing fee. And i took up the offer for both my UOB credit card and Cash plus.

So currently, i have fund transfer from UOB, HSBC fund transfer both 1.88% with no processing fee.

I also have fund transfer with OCBC Easi Credit at 1.88% no processing fee (+ free watch)

i am also enjoying from ANZ 0% for 3 mth with no processing fee and comes with free $50 Isetan Vouchers. this one is for customers who receive a empty chq from ANZ.

i think i am able to enjoy the good promotion because i took up many fund transfer from the bank and the officer would call me whenever they have good promotion

---------

hmm now i'm getting 3% with no processing fee from uob.
anyone knows where i can get a lower rate?

Last edited:

huige

Reaction score
UOB just call me on Thursday. they offer me 1.88% with no processing fee. And i took up the offer for both my UOB credit card and Cash plus.

So currently, i have fund transfer from UOB, HSBC fund transfer both 1.88% with no processing fee.

I also have fund transfer with OCBC Easi Credit at 1.88% no processing fee (+ free watch)

i am also enjoying from ANZ 0% for 3 mth with no processing fee and comes with free $50 Isetan Vouchers. this one is for customers who receive a empty chq from ANZ.

i think i am able to enjoy the good promotion because i took up many fund transfer from the bank and the officer would call me whenever they have good promotion

---------

OCBC also make telephone call for balance transfer? Never received their call before leh only a lot of mailer but there is too many T&C :look:

coffeeSG

Reaction score
I have the anz three month zero percent interest no processing fee promotion. It is true. Dunno wat they earn. But then their approval take some time.

you are not referring to the recent promotion of converting retail transaction (min 500) to 0% 3 month instalments, aren't you?

dickchingus

Reaction score
For new HSBC Personal Line of Credit customers who applied online, the funds transfer rate is 1.28% per annum for 6 months with no processing fee. You can read the promotion T&C at this website:

https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/!ut/p/k...MUCgtDETOONTdGEDOIdESJB-gW5oSAQUe6oqAgA2666dg!!

HSBC's Personal Line of Credit Fund Transfer terms and conditions

1. This promotion is applicable to all personal line of credit fund transfer applications received by HSBC from 10 January 2011 till 31 March 2011 and approved by HSBC by 15 April 2011.

2. . For new customers who apply for the fund transfer application at the same time that they apply for a personal line of credit account, the promotional fund transfer interest rate is 1.28% p.a. for six months with S$50 processing fee. For online applications received between 10 January 2011 and 31 March 2011, the processing fee of S$50 will be waived

at the checkout page it became 1.88% with no processing fee.. don't have 1.28%...haha

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
at the checkout page it became 1.88% with no processing fee.. don't have 1.28%...haha

You can refer to this website for details for the 1.28% promotion. This is applicable for new customers who apply for Personal Line of Credit and Funds Transfer at the same time:
https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/personal/loans/personal-line-of-credit-fund-transfer-hsbc

T&C at this website:
https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/miscell...of-credit-funds-transfer-terms-and-conditions

ploc_ft_182x127.jpg

dickchingus

Reaction score
You can refer to this website for details for the 1.28% promotion. This is applicable for new customers who apply for Personal Line of Credit and Funds Transfer at the same time:
https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/personal/loans/personal-line-of-credit-fund-transfer-hsbc

T&C at this website:
https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/miscell...of-credit-funds-transfer-terms-and-conditions

ploc_ft_182x127.jpg

ic.. new customers only... ima existing.. but 1.88% no processing still a good deal. will go for it. cheers.

Citibank die die don't want to waive off the annual service fee.. only offer me 6000 rewards points... haha..

alamakazam

Banned
Reaction score
ic.. new customers only... ima existing.. but 1.88% no processing still a good deal. will go for it. cheers.

Citibank die die don't want to waive off the annual service fee.. only offer me 6000 rewards points... haha..

citibank is always using this type of trick.. ask me take balance transfer to waive annual fee...

magnifico

Reaction score

so you have taken up their offer? how is it like? cos i've never done any balance transfer before. i'm tempted by this because there are NO fees or charges and best of all, get to have vouchers :x

btw, this might have been asked a million times but i'm a noob towards this. will all these balance transfer stuff affect individual credit ratings? i mean this is somewhat like a loan from bank isn't it? cos i see alot of people doing transfers, not sure what's e plus point about it.

coffeeSG

Reaction score
anyone applied hsbc online? how long did they get back to you? the web page said 1 hour?

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
so you have taken up their offer? how is it like? cos i've never done any balance transfer before. i'm tempted by this because there are NO fees or charges and best of all, get to have vouchers :x

btw, this might have been asked a million times but i'm a noob towards this. will all these balance transfer stuff affect individual credit ratings? i mean this is somewhat like a loan from bank isn't it? cos i see alot of people doing transfers, not sure what's e plus point about it.
Think now no more promotion for anz already. If you have credit card bill to pay or need some funds for some urgent need then can take this balance transfer cos rate is lower. Just try to repay within the low interest period. 3 month or 6 month. Take another balance transfer after 6 month if need required. Play musical chair.3%pa is definitely cheaper than 24% or the ge 22% loan.

magnifico

Reaction score
Think now no more promotion for anz already. If you have credit card bill to pay or need some funds for some urgent need then can take this balance transfer cos rate is lower. Just try to repay within the low interest period. 3 month or 6 month. Take another balance transfer after 6 month if need required. Play musical chair.3%pa is definitely cheaper than 24% or the ge 22% loan.

e letter they sent to me is valid til month end so i think i still have a week to think about it. e thing is i don't know how e repayment is like. i just gian e vouchers they are giving away :x e funds will be like extra money. not wise to do huh?

Thanatos_Wraiths

Reaction score
BOC called and offered a 1.68% PA (3 mth only) with no processing fee some 2 weeks ago.
Any new good promo rates to share?:s22:

sgmegadeals

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UOB is running a promotion 1.88%pa for 6 mths with no processing fees. That seems to be lowest.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.