The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmoLelouch

Reaction score
Hi guys, been overseas for a few mths and heard that tsuji-san is no longer working at komachi, does anyone noe which salon is she working at now?? Thanks

yunie_

Reaction score
hey guys, I am looking for 3 models (anyone and everyone can apply) to be featured in a new local online hair magazine for men.

basically, what you get is a free hair cut (or perhaps even free rebond, perm or colouring) from a sponsored salon (no worries, not those $10 below salon).

anyone interested? if so I will post more details..

More pms replied today :)

Up for more!! :s12:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ambi, i think Baby at Glitz is really good. From my conversation with her, she has quite some years of experience cutting various different styles. The other staff there are all very friendly so you will definitely have an enjoyable time there!

I agree that Baby was quite daring, but once I voiced my hesitation and reluctance to keep the daring hairstyle that she gave me (I'm a student so can't go so wild!) she immediately said ok and changed it accordingly, and it turned out quite nicely as well! So thumbs up for her service.

I'm still a student but i also always looking forward for my next hair cut because everytime she has many daring creative cuts! never get finish one!

When she first introduce me the undercut behind my hairstyle, simply go wow because its like something new! yet it give me a medium hair look yet short! Now i having this hairstyle about 3month already! So being an student, not being easy to caught up by the disciplinary lecturers~

So anyway.. if you guys wana have a good creative cut.. do find Baby for your next hair cut.. or u also can request Baby to cut as you want, however along the way, she may disagree because she may think it doesnt suit your face shape and etc..

By the way.. not sure Glitz salon has raise their price for CNY.. Do call them up and ask and quickly book an appointment if it doesnt raise this month.. :D

我要跟你上床

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which brand of wax/gel to do this hair style
ash2.jpg

normal gel can liao wah ... but this 1 must have a yandao face inorder to pull off :(

ufo8mydog

Reaction score
eh guys any good hairspray to recommend?

I'm using Gatsby Long Keep spray.. the fat white bottle.. but it's leaving white residue on my hair, very hard to wash off.

Was previously using Loreal Strand by Strand Sculpting Hair Spray (Yellow color) but that one quite expensive and finish quite fast.

Anything with reasonable price, good hold and dont leave residue?

use Osis Session Extreme Hold Hairspray. it's damn good. go people's park complex to buy. cheaper price than salon there. about 15?

yunie_

Reaction score
hey guys, I am looking for 3 models (anyone and everyone can apply) to be featured in a new local online hair magazine for men.

basically, what you get is a free hair cut (or perhaps even free rebond, perm or colouring) from a sponsored salon (no worries, not those $10 below salon).

anyone interested? if so I will post more details..

Sorry to those who tried to pm me but couldn't, pm inbox now cleared :)

Any more takers? Last few days of application already :s22:

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no offence but i have seen baby's fb and the kind of cuts she make is quite a turnoff for me.

probably more suited for ginnapi bengs.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just specify that you're a student and she'll cut accordingly

I agree too.. She will give you a hair cut that is suitable for school yet remain the style of her creation.. :D

no offence but i have seen baby's fb and the kind of cuts she make is quite a turnoff for me.

probably more suited for ginnapi bengs.

Huh.. If that so, all of us got our haircut from her will be all ginnapi bengs?

Oh no :s31:

But nevertheless, i do not feel the haircut post in glitz salon are ginnapi.. its unique and creative.. :D

Alancch

Reaction score
hi.. sorry to come interrupt ..

but anyone had actually tried the salon CINQ cause heard from my stylist that a few people actually had went to get their hair done by her.

stylist name is Lilian Yeo from CINQ.
can see her news review on ns portal too.

as my hair is frequently done by her monthly to maintain or to change a new look on my hair styles :)

thank you everyone..

kawatsu

Master Member
Reaction score
asian_hairstyles_32.jpg

Does anyone knows how to style this type of hairstyle?

need to curl the hair one is it? cannot just use wax?

I bought gatsby rubber wax and my hair looks so matt and dry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.