The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still pondering glitz/basestation/xpect/ any others to recommend? best is come wif pics of haircuts from that salon :3

Not just recommendation and review by us too. You also can decided by seeing which one is nearer to your location too.. :s13: Lastly, go to the salon you feel most comfortable too..

Gaylord

Reaction score
@gaylord u can try viewing my pics at few page back bah..the stylist from basestation was salvaging my hair style cause my previous hairstylist cut too short and the back anyhow,so he can only do with this style for my length and ask me grow longer first for my hair.

which stylist did u ask for? ur hair is something like what i want, just that mine is longer length :O

tyty!

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried Baby @ Glitz earlier on the evening for the first time together with my friend.

I was really quite impressed with her professionalism even though at first sight when you saw her, you wouldn't expect her to be that of a pro but never judge a book by it's cover.

Just found out almost everyone from Flhair Saloon including Calvin was Baby's student.

Left Glitz with a really satisfied cut... Definitely worth the price of $28 (Mens)

Seems like she got herself another new regular! :D

Siyu

Reaction score
can i ask if my hairstyle is okay? and is there any other way for styling of hair for my style and what is my hairstyle called?
166417_495206298258_571303258_5810340_5294183_n.jpg

163753_495206078258_571303258_5810332_2318230_n.jpg

167569_495208343258_571303258_5810390_1395965_n.jpg

Really nice.

how to tell the hairstylist?
how much
and where to cut?

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
cutting i not sure should be 20 plus cause tat time i is take package one.lol..its at istetan tampines mall base station.. i not sure what this hairstyle called leh cause the person choose for me de and my hair already destroyed and cut very short but the previous hairstylist so he just cut for me a "short" version of this style first den let it be longer.
but need book appointment cause there damn busy

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is my hairstyle okay??

i think its fine.
But is it not hard to maintain this look? wind blow blow abit, the fringe will "collapse"?

I feel it may looks better with more volume at the top, then your right side thinner shorter abit more?

Btw, thats a FP shirt huh?

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried Baby @ Glitz earlier on the evening for the first time together with my friend.

I was really quite impressed with her professionalism even though at first sight when you saw her, you wouldn't expect her to be that of a pro but never judge a book by it's cover.

Just found out almost everyone from Flhair Saloon including Calvin was Baby's student.

Left Glitz with a really satisfied cut... Definitely worth the price of $28 (Mens)

Seems like she got herself another new regular! :D

May i know where is this place where you cut at. The girl's name called baby? maybe wanna try that place? Anyone can tell me where's the place? Thanks.

Impetuous

Reaction score
has anyone tried the salons at jp?

Imo the only decent hairstylist in probably the entire of jp is jay from chapter two. Damn meticulous about every single detail. Though imo he's abit overpriced for the kind of results.

Personally, he gave me a butch looking cut.. at first quite sian..
But thankfully after a month plus it grew into a rather nice non-butchy shape :s13:

And all the other saloons there, mostly in $20~ range and cmi one. For the kind of price, might as well go flhair/glitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.