Corbell Product Warranty Policy

wcheewee

Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

I bought a Seasonic X850 from Bizgram on the 27th Dec 2010. Just found out that the warranty card is not chop. Do i need Bizgram to get it chop for me (Got no time for this) or could i just send it in? If not keeping the invoice will do?

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi coolstyle bro. thanks for the reply...
its a 8800GTS 320MB dated 06/06/07 sth like that. i nt sure how to read the date.

Hi bro,

Afraid its out of warranty already. :o

Hi Corbell,

I bought a Seasonic X850 from Bizgram on the 27th Dec 2010. Just found out that the warranty card is not chop. Do i need Bizgram to get it chop for me (Got no time for this) or could i just send it in? If not keeping the invoice will do?

No worries.
You can register online too.
Most importantly, just make sure it has our warranty sticker. :)
i

hisugaya

Reaction score
Hi.I have a seasonic M12II 620W psu but i did not send in my warranty card and is not registered online.(Bought it april last year)But i have a proof of purchase(receipt) can i still claim warranty?

Corbell ALPLE

Reaction score
Hi.I have a seasonic M12II 620W psu but i did not send in my warranty card and is not registered online.(Bought it april last year)But i have a proof of purchase(receipt) can i still claim warranty?

Hi Hisugaya! U just need to bring along your receipt to claim your warranty will do. :)

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello Corbell, today while fixing the intel CPU stock cooler back after reapplying the thermapaste, I dent some of the socket pins and hence my com can't boot up. The msi mobo was bought last year, I still have the box is good condition but have lost the receipt. May I ask if my msi mobo be able to RMAed? Thanks!

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok bro in this case how do i go about getting the card repaired? how much are the charges. let me know on what actions to be taken :)
Hi bro,

Sorry, didn't see your reply.
That part no./card has EOL.
They do not so take in for repairs already. :o

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello Corbell, today while fixing the intel CPU stock cooler back after reapplying the thermapaste, I dent some of the socket pins and hence my com can't boot up. The msi mobo was bought last year, I still have the box is good condition but have lost the receipt. May I ask if my msi mobo be able to RMAed? Thanks!
Hi there,

Dented socket pins is considered a physical damage.
Maybe you can take a picture and show us?
We'll forward to MSI and see if it can be RMAed. :)

vin1505

Reaction score
hi there, I just bought a corsair dominator (CMP8GX3M2A1600C9) DDR3 8 GB dual channel kit about a week ago. Haven't been able to try them out until today. After trying both RAMs Im pretty sure 1 of the RAM is faulty as it will cause my PC not to start up.

Question:

I just realised that there are no 'CT' sticker pasted on both RAMs. Can I still send it for replacement? Still have the receipt though.

Pls advise tks!

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi there, I just bought a corsair dominator (CMP8GX3M2A1600C9) DDR3 8 GB dual channel kit about a week ago. Haven't been able to try them out until today. After trying both RAMs Im pretty sure 1 of the RAM is faulty as it will cause my PC not to start up.

Question:

I just realised that there are no 'CT' sticker pasted on both RAMs. Can I still send it for replacement? Still have the receipt though.

Pls advise tks!
Hi,

Where did you purchase them from?

vin1505

Reaction score
Hi there, i purchased it from Best Price in Sim Lim Square. It came inside the box which was sealed up so there was no way of checking if there are any sticker on them...I only discovered it when I opened up the box to fix my pc on last Friday where i realised it...

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, i purchased it from Best Price in Sim Lim Square. It came inside the box which was sealed up so there was no way of checking if there are any sticker on them...I only discovered it when I opened up the box to fix my pc on last Friday where i realised it...
Hi vin,

We've double checked.
Its not our stock.
For warranty, you'll have to return to Best Price. :)

vin1505

Reaction score
Hi tks for the reply. Just some enquiry, in the event that the shop refuse to assist me, will your side be able to assist me to send my faulty RAM back to corsair for rma??

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi tks for the reply. Just some enquiry, in the event that the shop refuse to assist me, will your side be able to assist me to send my faulty RAM back to corsair for rma??
Quite unlikely to happen as the stock is warrantied by them.
Should that happen, you'll need to get an RMA request from Corsair direct.
(Either Corsair's houseofhelp or corsairmemory.com)
Currently we do not take in memory that's not under our warranty.
So sorry.

cajunx

Reaction score
acbel e2 470w the sata power supply spoilt . any exchange. bought on 2007. have the receipt and warranty card for 5 years

daevan

Reaction score
DDr Ram

Hi

I got Two pcs Corsair DDR 400 1gb ram

but seem to be spoil..

Can i had it change??

Jiraffe

Reaction score
Hi

I have a MSI 460GTX and one of its fans is creating noise due to vibration. Is this condition valid for an exchange?

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.