Android apps discussion for phones (No games)

Wolfus

Reaction score
DAAP Client

Anyone used this before: DAAP Media Player

Am using this to stream mp3 from my NAS with mt-daap(iTunes server) when on the road.. just managing to be successful with some songs..

If any bro's got use this can share their experience?

Evilmerlin

Reaction score
Is anybody able to download and install Chrome to Phone? I can see it on the webpage but not on the Market. Oh and I am on 2.2.1 already so should be able to use that feature.

Last edited:

foreveru13

Master Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend free music player widget ( compatible with MizXing ) with transparent background?

Show only album art, back, play and forwards on homescreen.

Example:

screen2.png
88400654.png

3cube. it has a similar widget, the cube style damn cool. it also lets u choose if u want to a update the album image. it googles and lets u choose. the widget has various sizes. transparent bg.
axehkp.png

http://www.appbrain.com/app/org.abrantix.rockon.rockonnggl

Last edited:

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3cube. it has a similar widget, the cube style damn cool. it also lets u choose if u want to a update the album image. it googles and lets u choose. the widget has various sizes. transparent bg.

Cool.... thanks.

Edit:

Tried it... the app (still in beta) was a bit laggy and some of my embedded album art won't load.
The though concept was interesting and and the widgets were nice. But ultimately the UI wasn't up my alley.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
here's a really dumb himbo qn.. lol :x
how to set the facebook comment notifications?
last time b4 wiping i keep receiving comment notifications for fb but after tt.. i dunno why it doesnt work anymore and i cant find the setting for it.. :(

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time b4 wiping i keep receiving comment notifications for fb but after tt.. i dunno why it doesnt work anymore and i cant find the setting for it.. :(

press the "menu" while in facebook to access settings

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what u set, facebook push notifications works on and off one.... :(

Banned
Reaction score
meh... sian man.. everything works except for wall posts and comments :(

xEpyonx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
launcher pro plus, handsent sms, gesture search (this one iphone still dun have), starhub TV, ringdroid and barcode scanner.

LovesToCSI

Reaction score
Communication wise,
MSN Talk, Facebook, Twitter, SpringDroid, TweetDeck

Browser wise (if you not using Froyo and above),
Skyfire 3.0

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.