Domino's Pizza in Singapore!!!

Nichi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just had sarpino last sunday...

still the best delivery pizza around...(domino not counted since delivery area damn bloody small)

Erwinlow : they have quite a few outlets so u can check their website out to see where they deliver to

egotrip83

Reaction score
Sarpinos? Are you sure? I called them loads of times at their East Coast number listed on the website and no one ever answers the phone. :S

Nichi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sarpinos? Are you sure? I called them loads of times at their East Coast number listed on the website and no one ever answers the phone. :S
i ordered delievery from them quite a few times but no problem getting thru to them

GegeV2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok ba

Ordered from their Kovan outlet

Not that bad....but not that good either

enobmort

Reaction score
dont really like Domino... their delivery areas not clearly stated in their website... after looking hard and long and decided to finally give it a try (also after taking time to select my orders), called and tried to place an order... "SORRY WE DONT DELIVER TO YOUR AREA"... ...... .......... .................... ....................................

sandramilk22

Reaction score
Tried last week

having lived in the US for couple of yrs in my student yrs, can say I have had my share of US pizzas

here in sg I think dominos is much better then pizza hut. more flavor and better crush. also the tomato sauce reminds me more of the real deal (american pizza if that can be considered real deal)

for dine in and take away they offer one kind of pizza for half price off. last week I had a large peperoni for only $14.then added $2 for a 2 litter coke bottle.

cheers!

amigoeva

Reaction score
just ordered last weekend, very impressed with their "GPS" tracker (they name it the "Good Pizza Service" tracker), and best of all it tastes better than pizza hut!!!

btw, i think order online now u get a free side (onion rings or twisty bread i think)

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried to order on one of the saturdays but they told me orders for my nearest outlet is full. Gotta call back and order 1 hr later!!! After that incident, I gave up on them.

hollickbiang

Reaction score
I tried to order on one of the saturdays but they told me orders for my nearest outlet is full. Gotta call back and order 1 hr later!!! After that incident, I gave up on them.

guess is because of the $10 off promotion going on now for their Reg, large and xtra large pizza..plus free delivery...dominos super nice la.. pee sai hut really sux!

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In Singapore, I believe Dominos, Sarpinos and Oishi Pizza are good. Pizza Hut is already condemned for being too 'creative', same reasoning for Ajisen, Sakae.

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
imo dominos has now dropped in standard....the first time i had them when they juz made a return at bedok there was good....after that afew times at kovan was very bad.....now i would only eat sarpino

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.