The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

arctuates

Reaction score
Was looking at Selfedge's and Ironheart UK's fit table for IH beatle busters... Anyone knows why the figures are so different? I understand that stats very across each individual pair, but they're seriously wayyy off... like an inch in some instances iirc.

Also, can anyone recommend a slim straight Jap denim that has tighter top block and thighs, but isn't overly tapered from knee to hem? Fit pics of IH BBs look the part... I'm also waiting for TDS to bring in the Imperial Dukes so I can try, the measurements look about right... anything else worth mentioning?

Melicious

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry ot abit. Normally ems from japan will take how many days??
Mine 5 days liao still write in transit.

kingkongpingpong

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry ot abit. Normally ems from japan will take how many days??
Mine 5 days liao still write in transit.

usually i will receive the package in 4-5 days. however it is not uncommon for the details on the internet to be not accurately reflected.

blehbleh

Reaction score
Was looking at Selfedge's and Ironheart UK's fit table for IH beatle busters... Anyone knows why the figures are so different? I understand that stats very across each individual pair, but they're seriously wayyy off... like an inch in some instances iirc.

Also, can anyone recommend a slim straight Jap denim that has tighter top block and thighs, but isn't overly tapered from knee to hem? Fit pics of IH BBs look the part... I'm also waiting for TDS to bring in the Imperial Dukes so I can try, the measurements look about right... anything else worth mentioning?

Slimmer top block with not much taper at all would be the Flat Heads 3001/f310. Fits your description exactly. For a slim straight, most westerners have a problem with the thigh/hip/butt area, as it runs really slim. As for me, i'm 180 cm, 63 kg, waist 30, and the thighs for me are quite fitting, not tight, but still. I guess ill post a ****ty iphone pic of my fit.

biksugondrong

Reaction score

i would suggest you go for 666s. it has a super boxed top block but is not too tapered knee down.

not to mention superb fabric and amazing details (selvedge crotch, taped front pocket, lined backpockets, overkill stitching )

a must have for die hard jap denim fan i'd say. fit is quite similar to sams s710.

blehbleh

Reaction score
i went SDO with 710 and SUO with 666s.. the fit is about the same, except 666s has a tighter hip and top block.. you can go TTS for 666s i guess.

Ah so you're selling cos you felt you should have went TTS :/ 666 looks really good too.
666 thighs look even slimmer than the 3001s judging from selfedge's chart. Pity it costs a bomb.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.