Domino's Pizza in Singapore!!!

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
few months back when I had it with my friends for a birthday party, 90% of them liked it, so it could be the case of certain branches having a case of poor QC. But still for me now, if the promos are good, I'll still give it or Sarpinos a try.

ziggyy

Reaction score
Anyone with their updated promo codes? Need to order for party....

Aresden

Reaction score
Anyone with their updated promo codes? Need to order for party....

idk wad kinda promo mode u wan,so i jus key in wadeva promo i c on my flyer u go n c which wan u nid

pp60,pp61,pp62,pp63,pp64,pp65,pp66,pp67,sm10,pp68,pp69

ziggyy

Reaction score
Haha, thanks. I'll give them a call to see if there's any promotion. They use to have something like add $3 for a free regular pizza and a code for 2 large pizzas for $40.

Aresden

Reaction score
Haha, thanks. I'll give them a call to see if there's any promotion. They use to have something like add $3 for a free regular pizza and a code for 2 large pizzas for $40.

2 large pizzas with extra cheese for $39.80 NETT...code is pp66
u want know which code is for which u go to www.dominos.com.sg sign up an account and then click on redeem code to c which wan suits u best

heikusgi

Reaction score
I had their pizza and the taste real good... even though their ingredient/ toppings not as much as their competition; the pizza they serve are really really good.

price wise abit X, however given their recent promotion you should be able to find some cheap and good promotion price

PLUS!!!! i order like thrice, and all 3 times i got a free regular pizza on my next purchase coupon, cause they were like 5 mins late or so(I tink its another of their promotion methods though)

KUDOS FOR DOMINO....:s12::s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$10 off for each regular,large or xtra large pizza

code pp67

enjoy :)

Aresden

Reaction score
Good to know cuz it stated on their website that the coupon is required upon delivery. Any must-try? I'll be ordering 3 but no beef as a couple of people can't take it.

their pizza quite standard, u can try the BBQ and the classified chicken( like sour cream and onion)
order online better got free onion ring
for me i only try be4 hand toss and NY crust,prefer the NY

Aresden

Reaction score
YO! just got my printer + scanner from IT Show, here are the promos :p

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ok i think this is the best fit, big n clear

Aresden

Reaction score
coupon no: FRP
serial number: 450458
expiry date: 01/06/2011

valid with other promotions means u can also use the pp67 for $10 off regular pizza

buy online @ only $12.80 for 2 regular pizzas & onion rings

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
coupon no: FRP
serial number: 450458
expiry date: 01/06/2011

valid with other promotions means u can also use the pp67 for $10 off regular pizza

buy online @ only $12.80 for 2 regular pizzas & onion rings
what?! how exactly do I order it? just key in FRP and pp67?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.