Recommend Cab Driver

albertchng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can you recommend any cab drivers that do airport transfers from Taoyuan to Hualien?

That is about 130km.

You can try to check with Tiffany 张纷华 · Cell Phone: +8869-1252-2118 · Email: tiffany_935lk@yahoo.com.tw to see if her husband can quote you a fee for this long distance airport transfer.

Too bad they dont have domestic flight from Hualien Airport to Taoyuan Airport.

Sunnieday

Reaction score
Dear All

I'm going taiwan on May, could you help to check whether below are market rate? We have 10ppl and need to hire 2 7-seater taxi. Appreciate your help on this.

D1:
台湾桃园机场-大溪花海-逢甲夜市

D2:
台中逢甲-紙教堂-清境小瑞士-青青草原-清境

D3
清境-合歡山-天祥-九曲洞-燕子口-長春祠-太魯閣-花蓮

D4
花蓮-十份-九份-台北

Total: TWD 48,000 included 包含過路費停車費,司機膳宿自理.

careneoo

Reaction score
Dear All

I'm going taiwan on May, could you help to check whether below are market rate? We have 10ppl and need to hire 2 7-seater taxi. Appreciate your help on this.

D1:
台湾桃园机场-大溪花海-逢甲夜市

D2:
台中逢甲-紙教堂-清境小瑞士-青青草原-清境

D3
清境-合歡山-天祥-九曲洞-燕子口-長春祠-太魯閣-花蓮

D4
花蓮-十份-九份-台北

Total: TWD 48,000 included 包含過路費停車費,司機膳宿自理.
can also ask this driver which I hired twice, just to compare the pricing. he's Mr Tsai aka Ah Yu +886982234960

jimmy_sg

Reaction score
Hey, I contacted Meeky and Xu but they are not free for the whole March. So Xu recommended me Mr Huang... Has anyone hire Mr Huang before? Any comments?

Prelas

Reaction score
I also contact Meeky, he is not free.. He recommend Mr Shi.
Has anyone hire Mr Huang before? Any comments?

christian2004

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can check with > Joe 周先生 0937-977469 e-mail:joe1440@livemail.tw < if he fits. safe driver.:s12:

albertchng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can Joe publishs his rate here? If reasonable, i'm sure many bros and sis here will be booking him.

Last edited:

djork84

Reaction score
I contacted Mr Meeky Yang to check for either 25 or 26th April. He isn't available. :(

But he is available on 27th for those who are interested.

tanlccc

Reaction score
Just curious..if I go Sun-Moon Lake stay for 1 night, go Cingjing stay for 1 night, and go Hualien stay for 1 night, then I have to engage 3 drivers?

careneoo

Reaction score
Just curious..if I go Sun-Moon Lake stay for 1 night, go Cingjing stay for 1 night, and go Hualien stay for 1 night, then I have to engage 3 drivers?
you could do that. or you could just hire the same driver to bring you to those 3 places.

shutiao06

Reaction score
Hi,

Can I just check whether anyone knows roughly how much and how long is it to take cab from Taoyuan airport to Jiufen or from Taoyuan airport to Taipei main station?

Any drivers to recommend? Tried asking Meeky but seems like he doesnt fetch from airport.

Thanks in advance!

sflow_00

Reaction score
Hi,

You may want to engage Mr Zhao ( see this post: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...ort_to_XiMenDing_bus_taxi_cheaper-Taipei.html)

$750 per trip (airport to taipei hotel), pay when you reach destination.

Hv used him for my last 2 trips.

Rgds,
Low

Hi,

Can I just check whether anyone knows roughly how much and how long is it to take cab from Taoyuan airport to Jiufen or from Taoyuan airport to Taipei main station?

Any drivers to recommend? Tried asking Meeky but seems like he doesnt fetch from airport.

Thanks in advance!

shutiao06

Reaction score

lengbebe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my cab driver is.

林全丁, english name frank.
email: myfrankonly@yahoo.com.tw
hp: 0932182439

5 seater hyundai silver car.

friendly guy, and can send u around taipei just give him a call 20mins before for a pick up. from xmd to taoyuan is 900$ flat rate no matter how many ppl your group have.

shutiao06

Reaction score

sflow_00

Reaction score
Hi,

Mr Zhao's tel no: 0936-994-558

Did you write to him in Chinese ?

Rgds,
Low
Hi,

Can i know if he has any contact number? (fixed line would be good, as i can call him through skype)

Cos so far he has not replied to my email.. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.