Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wow... $500k pa? how many people in SG can apply for this card

alwaysnforever

Master Member
Reaction score
wow... $500k pa? how many people in SG can apply for this card

u would be surprised ;)

also sometimes they set the requirement so high but might just give to some of their customers who keep a sizable amt of money with them as a carrot

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
link ain't working eh...

edit: it works now but need to login can show picture?

Last edited:

materick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
link ain't working eh...

too many plat and signature cards liao. so banks start to issue visa infinite cards to show that they are a cut above the rest. All upon invitation only, at least gives abit of differentiation...

imo visa should have stuck with the classic and gold of the good old days. Now can't even find a gold card, and gold card looks better than all the classic cards with plat word sprayed all over.

what you guys think?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too many plat and signature cards liao. so banks start to issue visa infinite cards to show that they are a cut above the rest. All upon invitation only, at least gives abit of differentiation...

imo visa should have stuck with the classic and gold of the good old days. Now can't even find a gold card, and gold card looks better than all the classic cards with plat word sprayed all over.

what you guys think?
It's subjective and why you quote me?

materick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wtf. who will need a 1 mil credit limit card.

lol. yea man. dangerous. CIMB world master card gives 10x your monthy salary.

I called them up to reduce it. They said they reduce to 5x monthly salary. I said still too high, can reduce further anot? They say cannot reduce further...cc policy. :look:

Thai_Rak_Thai

Master Member
Reaction score
I agree, too many cards are being devalued

they should just stick to the guidelines

S$30K pa - Classic
S$50K pa - Gold
S$120K pa - Platinum
S$(too much money i can't count) - Infinite / Centurion / etc

everyone having plat cards where most fall in the middle category, paying S$200 a year in annual fees for mediocre benefits. I am forced to give up my classic cards to be "upgraded" - which i don't want :(

materick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree, too many cards are being devalued

they should just stick to the guidelines

S$30K pa - Classic
S$50K pa - Gold
S$120K pa - Platinum
S$(too much money i can't count) - Infinite / Centurion / etc

everyone having plat cards where most fall in the middle category, paying S$200 a year in annual fees for mediocre benefits. I am forced to give up my classic cards to be "upgraded" - which i don't want :(

Totally agree. now everyone is flashing out a platinum card. Let's hope the big banks really keep their Infinite / Centurion / Elite world exclusive by invite only...

epigram

Reaction score
120 for plat is a newish guideline. I remember it was 250 once. Ha ha giving my age away

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.