Status
Not open for further replies.

ForRubblish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my friend thinking of getting this for her bf

Rolex-Daytona-Everose-Gold-Replica-300x297.jpg

anyone knows the discounted price?

This model costs more or less about S$50K without discounts.

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
between deepsea and stainless steel daytona, which one will you choose if budget is not a problem?

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The Ceramic Submariner.. Retailing here ard how much ar?

I see some ppl selling between 8000+ to 10000 in the sg roc. Why the difference so much ah..

Im thinking of asking my girl friend go Europe to buy for me. So i need to guage see wether worth the effort to get bo.

Thanks.

Accura69

Reaction score
The black sub 116610 LN is selling at listed price -S$10108. The 116610LV (Green sub) is selling at a premium of $11500 (listed price is abt S$10,700)

You can try your luck buying a grey set at sg roc abt $500 to $1K cheaper

The Ceramic Submariner.. Retailing here ard how much ar?

I see some ppl selling between 8000+ to 10000 in the sg roc. Why the difference so much ah..

Im thinking of asking my girl friend go Europe to buy for me. So i need to guage see wether worth the effort to get bo.

Thanks.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
okays noted. Nowonder i see quite a few in sg roc different pricing by 1K+.. some sell high 8K i think.. some 10K..

Elshan

Reaction score
okays noted. Nowonder i see quite a few in sg roc different pricing by 1K+.. some sell high 8K i think.. some 10K..

For a brand new set a reasonable price on the grey market would be high 8s or 9k..i wouldn't pay more than 9 though..

Grey usually means full warranty but from overseas, still valid over here though as its international

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
okay noted.. i can get overseas coz gf flies here n there.. she ask me wanna hoot bo plus she gt a colleague stays there buy often.. so can bargain plus claim the vat.. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.