Domino's Pizza in Singapore!!!

Dahawk

Master Member
Reaction score
first,key in pp67,then confirm your orders,below got this "continue ordering"
then click continue ordering then key in FRP lor

Just ordered it

Thanks for the lobang guys!

Realised i also got my own free regular pizza for late delivery. Expires in may :(

lameness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that time when i ordered the pizza, the delivery man came late. he apologised and say he would ask the company to sms a promo code and get a free regular pizza. been weeks and i haven receive any promo code sms. :(

Iandao

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
everytime i order pizza from them..they will be late..and they give me the free pizza redemption coupon for next order..knn think is marketing gimmick la~

Aresden

Reaction score
but then 2 reg pizzas for $12.80 + onion ring quite worth it lei i tink

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
everytime i order pizza from them..they will be late..and they give me the free pizza redemption coupon for next order..knn think is marketing gimmick la~

i think so too!

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I finally tried them yesterday. Preferred the sides to the pizza actually. :o Twisty bread was very good. Didn't quite like the crispy chicken but my gf loved it. We had the new york crust which was ok but somehow I still prefer Pizza Hut's crust :o

macarons

Banned
Reaction score

Mine's always punctual... sometimes earlier.

amigoeva

Reaction score
I dunno if u guys know or not, but u can actually order the pizza with the most ingredients, and change the ingredients that u dun like!!!

just order as per normal - click on the crust and the pizza u want - look for a blue EDIT TOPPINGS button, edit from there! just need to make sure that the no. of ingredients don't differ from the original

so what i did was i clicked on meatzza cos it has 1 of the most ingredients, then i changed from there. lol

Aresden

Reaction score
I dunno if u guys know or not, but u can actually order the pizza with the most ingredients, and change the ingredients that u dun like!!!

just order as per normal - click on the crust and the pizza u want - look for a blue EDIT TOPPINGS button, edit from there! just need to make sure that the no. of ingredients don't differ from the original

so what i did was i clicked on meatzza cos it has 1 of the most ingredients, then i changed from there. lol

so no charges as long as the quantity is the same? thx for that tip!
the extravaganza most topping btw :p

Last edited:

dropletz

Reaction score

Thanks! I didn't know that!! :)

Aresden

Reaction score
what's the specials for wednesday?

cinna stix for $1

GUYS I REALISE THAT THE ECOUPONS CREDITED TO YUR ACCOUNT CAN ALSO BE USED.

so its 2 regular pizza + 1 personal pizza + onion rings for $12.80! WOW

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
domino is my fave for now. at least i have 3 different crusts to choose from and they deliver within 30 mins.

canadian CMI anymore. out of my list already.

pizza defrance is good if you like pizza with alot of fillings LOL.

Aresden

Reaction score
how do you do this?

everytime u order online, and when the delivery is successful, they will send u an email to take a survey, after which they give u an ecoupon( which is a free personal pizza with any regular purchased) and wads gd is tat it can b used with other promotions like pp67

Dahawk

Master Member
Reaction score
everytime u order online, and when the delivery is successful, they will send u an email to take a survey, after which they give u an ecoupon( which is a free personal pizza with any regular purchased) and wads gd is tat it can b used with other promotions like pp67

Eek. they never email me for survey leh!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.