View Single Post
Old 24-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #1003
carey
High Supremacy Member

Ooops, want pics also cannot. Everything into tummy and out by now, heehee.

The spread shrank slightly. Pasta was now not ala minute, but at the buffet spread and only tomato based sauce. Still okay though.

The cooked dishes and salad also slightly smaller. Less 2-3 dishes if i am not mistaken, eg, no more heart of palms.

For the meats, the beef comes in 2 cuts, rump and top side. I liked both, though the top side can be a tad raw. Chix also come as thighs (very gd!), spicy and normal chix wings. Got black pepper beef too. No fish though, dunno if dun have that nite or permanently removed.

I found the meats better than the previous time i was there. Not as salty, though some of the pieces, esp those on the outside, can still be a tad salty.

Overall, decent meal, esp considering the price. Satisfied my meat cravings! Really dun mind going back again a few months later if got similar promo, though might prefer to try the 6th avenue one. Gone for cheapo one now, must go try the exp and more premium one
Thanks for the review Toons...hahah

Usually should have sausages etc

Guess for that price, we can't complain too much

Previously, Vibes also served Churrascaria with an international buffet but I think they closed down or something...

Oh, Traders' buffet also has churrascaria but very limited selection and the rest of the cooked food quite normal...

PS - I love fatty meat - the more the merrier