KSL Mall (Johor)

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KSL got quite a few shops similar to SG:

- Each-a-cup
- Toast Box
- Breadtalk

Btw, KSL is not very far from Crystal Crown hotel (bus stop served by more routes), don't mind can walk from there.

aiyah, last thing i wanna do is go there to read singapore food. quite strange. but to add to your list, there's Auntie Anne's pretzels.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good thing for drivers is that KSL parking uses the touch and go card. no need to queue to pay like Tebrau City.

lots of restaurants and outlets there as well. even got kim gary restaurant.

spark7

Master Member
Reaction score
how to use the touch and go ah.

today i went there i need to press the button collect 1 card and pay at auto machine. u mean when go in carpark dotn press colect card and use TNG the gate will open ah.:s11:

s330063

Reaction score

today i went there i need to press the button collect 1 card and pay at auto machine. u mean when go in carpark dotn press colect card and use TNG the gate will open ah.:s11:

if using T&G just tap when entering and tap again when exiting

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i wonder how you clear the customs TnG toll. do not press the button to collect the ticket.

it works the same way ma. the car park entrance gantry got this scanner (where you can also press button to collect ticket), just tap yr TnG card lo. at exit point, you scan again and it will deduct lo.

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good thing for drivers is that KSL parking uses the touch and go card. no need to queue to pay like Tebrau City.

lots of restaurants and outlets there as well. even got kim gary restaurant.

but i hate the car park because the slope is so steep, long, and tight.

my car is consider small already, wonder how those big SUV manage to clear it without scratching the wall

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but i hate the car park because the slope is so steep, long, and tight.

my car is consider small already, wonder how those big SUV manage to clear it without scratching the wall

paiseh, my car is small picanto. so no problems negotiating the lanes. i feel it's spacious enough for me.

if they can offer rm2 per entry, i'd gladly go there more often man. guess jusco will still be my shopping point.

blackslayer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paiseh, my car is small picanto. so no problems negotiating the lanes. i feel it's spacious enough for me.

if they can offer rm2 per entry, i'd gladly go there more often man. guess jusco will still be my shopping point.

me too. i will still go jusco tebaru city haha:D

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TESCO%20-%20Opening%20On.jpg

:s12::s12:

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
I went there last friday. Nothing much to shop leh..... the clothes very malay and china. I think jusco tebrau and city square mall better. Maybe Tesco not open yet i feel something missing... keke.

I took cab there from custom to KSL @ RM5.20 and walked to holiday plaza, there totally dead then took the shuttle bus back to city square @ RM1.50.

suangern

Reaction score
I took cab there from custom to KSL @ RM5.20 and walked to holiday plaza, there totally dead then took the shuttle bus back to city square @ RM1.50.
Wah RM5.20, the teksi use meter one. :s13: Thanks for all your precious info.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.